Ping Anser 4 Putters

Ping Anser 4 Putters

Ping putters represent the ultimate in performance and aesthetics. From heel-toe weighting with a lower center of gravity, to feel and optics, Ping putters offer players a range of styles to complement their own putting styles.

[May 14, 2015]
Jordan
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Anser 4i

I've owned mine since 2003. Never used another putter! Love the feel of the heel/toe weight! And the look is very classy.

[Nov 21, 2014]
Hit em good

Great putter. One of the best ever. This is a subjective area, but this putter sure works for me.

[Dec 29, 2010]
Jezmo911
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 4

Picked up a used 33" left hand model for 20 bucks. After changing the grip to a Titleist Baby-T I'm now married to this putter. Feels so comfortable in my hands. Aligns easily and is perfectly balanced. My lag putts are closer and I'm dropping more 6 footers than ever before. Putting is fun again.

Odyssey Tri-hot #2.
SC California Del Mar
The Wilsom 8802

[Dec 29, 2010]
JBZ
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 4

Picked up a used 33" left hand model for 20 bucks. Changed to a Titleist Baby-T grip and became married to this putter. Feels so comfortable. Aligns easily and is perfectly balanced. Lag putts are closer and I am making more 6 footers than ever before.

None

SC California Del Mar
The Wilson 8802
Odyssey Tri-hot #2

[Nov 07, 2010]
Scott Dewitt
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Ping Answer 4

Bought a 36 inch Answer 4 at an Ed Watts in Va. Beach in 1985. Have not used another putter since. If there is a better balanced, better looking and better putter out there I'll be damned. The shaft is very soft, and lag putting has been my strength for 25 years.

[Apr 12, 2010]
Dave Tokushige
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 4

I'm a blade guy. To me, the Ping Anser 4 is a classic in its design and performance. Mine is the Copper Beryllium head version. Beautiful from its Santa Fe style neck to its bronzed-like patina it attains as it aged. It seems especially sensitive in response compared to the stainless model. It delivers the "ping" sound on most well struck putts which gives a psychological aesthetic that is a really nice confirmation to the senses. It is easy to align and has a very balanced feel when standing over the ball. This lends confidence that it will do what I want. It is neither too heavy nor light in that it strokes with authority but is light enough to maintain feel in the intended direction and distance. I want no other putter for short or long distances. The Finest all around putter I've tried in thirty-five years of golf.

Have not had to use customer service, except in answering questions.

[Nov 28, 2009]
Mark
Model Reviewed: Anser 4

Best putter ever made

[Mar 03, 2009]
dave
Model Reviewed: ping anser 4

These putters are old but if you can find one of these in good shape then you have a great great putter.These look just like the Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport putters.The anser 4 putts as true as any of the best putters. I have the 34inch and love it.

Taylor,Odessey,Nike

[Dec 01, 2008]
bcbear
Model Reviewed: ping anser 4

the most well balanced and best feeling putter i have ever used.the 34 inch length seemed to fit me right. the putter is not too light or too heavy,you can get good feel on all types of greens with it.still have my good days and bad but i'll stick with this putter it's kept me in the game.