Ping B60 Putters

B60

• 212 Tour wins Stainless Steel

Chris   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 04, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Ping B60

I used a B60 years ago and loved the putter. Like many golfers, after a while I wasn't satisfied and tried to find a better putter. After going through Odyssey Putters, Nike Putters, and other Ping Putters I found a Scottsdale Ping B60 and I loved it. I also have gotten my B60 that I've had for over 40 years and started using it again. To my eye the Ping B60 is the best putter going. I've changed the grips on the putters to the new Fatgrips and that makes a difference for me.

Similar Products Used: Odyssey 3 Ball, Nike, and other Pings.
jrook   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 30, 2011]
Model Reviewed: B60 BeNi (nickel)

I've always loved the B60 style putter and putted best with them. I came across a Nickel B60 and had to have it since I have the ISI Nickel irons. This is the best feeling B60 ever made. It's very rare to find one but if you can it's worth getting. If you don't like the B60 style look for one of the other models ping offered in nickel they have such a great feel and the nickel is harder than steel or cooper so they don't ncik up as bad. Surprising that nickel is harder but the feel is softer, I guess it's like they say "golf is a game of opposites.

never used

Similar Products Used: nothing in the past nor nothing in the future because they can't make BeNi (nickel) or BeCu (copper) clubs anymore it's illegal. So they are rare and hard to find.
jjloans   Shoots in the 70s [Jan 24, 2011]
Model Reviewed: B60 BeCu

A classic. The SS B60 is also great, but a little light for me... the Copper model cures that, and will always be in the top 10 putters of all time category, IMO.

One requirement is that this putter must be bent to your personal specs, I found most B60's have WAY too much loft... I prefer only around 2* of loft and many have had 6*+! If the loft is wrong, this putter will not ever feel right... if corrected to your set-up, it is money.

Love the BeCu look, and the fact that no more BeCu putters will be made.

Great sight/alignment line, very soft feel but not squishy like some of the newer inserts out there, consistent, has it all.

If you can find one for reasonable, grab one!

The best.

Similar Products Used: Way too many to list.
mrclag   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 08, 2010]
Model Reviewed: B60 50th Anniversary model

The 50th Anniversary Ping B60 is cast in the old manganese bronze using the newest Karston molds and the elastomer backing in the cavity. It uses the old Ping ground rubber grip, and has a classy gold and black color scheme for clubhead, head cover, and grip. In my opinion, it is the best of the old Ping and the new Ping - top flite materials with today's alignment and weighting technology. The Karsten steel model is good if you prefer that material over the bronze, and the beryllium nickel B60 is good. Those three are the best of the non-insert Ping B60s.

Ping's customer service is the best in the industry

Similar Products Used: Nearly every company has a clone of the venerable Ping B60. I have used Callaway (Odyssey), MacGregor, Yes!, Cleveland, Northwestern, Trident, Beauwood, Scotty Cameron, Wilson, Ray Cook "B60s".
Rythar79   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 05, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Ping B60

This another quality putter from ping, at a reasonable price. Excellent feel and balance, good for all skill sets. Its worth giving it a go

Similar Products Used: PGF Blade
Ping Answer
Dan Reuter   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 27, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Ping B60i

Putting is purely personal, and like most avid golfers I've tried a lot of putters. For me the B60i is most consistent.