Ping Darby Putters

Darby

• Stainless Steel

Wade   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 23, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Ping Darby i

This putter may feel heavy to some, but if you are developing your putting stroke, then the Darby i is a good choice, because you have to have a good putting stroke to use it.

David McIntosh   Scratch Golfer [Sep 14, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Ping Darby i

Started playin golf when I was a young boy and had a Ping Anser for about 15 years. Since then I have chopped and changed loads. Picked up one of these for £25 on ebay on Wednesday. Played an Open on Saturday was 4 under after 10. Cracking putter and would recommend anyone to try and pick up a second hand one. Previously had a Scotty Cameron Kombi at £200 but prefer this Ping to be honest. None of my putters gather dust, they get sold so I never go back to them!

Similar Products Used: Loads and loads!
davidb4210   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 24, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Ping Sedona

The ball really rolls well off the clubface - it's looking for the hole. But this putter is only for those with a really good stroke. If your stroke is a bit off you will lose both distance and direction on off center hits. The balance and weight are both real nice.

never used

Similar Products Used: I try out new putters all the time - a ton of different ones
SmoothBob   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 03, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Ping Darby

I got this putter FREE when I purchased my i/3 irons six years ago. I have not used any other putter since. I control distance within a few inches every time. It is amazing on long putts(over 20ft). I can't count how many 30 or 40ft I've dropped. I have seven other previous putters gathering dust.

Similar Products Used: Carbite ZG Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II
Truline MA-1 Zebra(Ram)TW33
Bob   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 28, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Ping Darby

Ping makes the best putters, hands down!
I have many putters in my golf arsenal,but since I got the Ping Darby, the rest are all collecting dust. This is by far the best balanced and feeling putter I have ever used. Whether a short, long, uphill or downhill putt, you get definitive feedback. I have tried many putters recently on practice greens, but still remain loyal to my Darby. I shall not use another.

Similar Products Used: Ping G2 Piper, Ping Darby F, Carbite ZG, Truline m1
Jeffrey Levinson   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 30, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Ping Darby

I feel this is the best balanced putter that I have ever used and I collect putters. I have used for over 2 years and am considered a very consistent putter.

Ping customer service is the best and I have utilized their services numerous times with very satisfactory results.

Similar Products Used: Ping Crazy, Ping pal 2, Ping Anser, Ping Specify, Ping Eye 2, Ping Pal 4