Ping G2i CRAZ-E Putters

Ping G2i CRAZ-E Putters

• Full Face Insert using G2i Technology: Full-face G2i insert increases the sweet spot and provides optimum feel
  • Optigraphic Alignment System: Contrasting blue double crescent urethane components, along with extra long sight line, increase the golfer's ability to align the putter to the target
  • Center of Gravity Positioning: Geometrically designed to have a CG which is very low and pulled back away from the face to get the ball rolling sooner and straighter for more consistent putts
  • Optimum MOI: Majority of the weight is strategically distributed (through center openings and urethane components) near the heel, toe, and back of putter. This weight distribution around the perimeter of the putter results in a very high MOI for more consistent putts
  • Weighs 348 grams, will have an extra long sight line, double bend shaft, and is face balance

[Apr 22, 2018]
simmass

Strength:

Great putter. I love the feel it has and it’s precision.

Weakness:

None to me

Purchased:
New
[Apr 22, 2018]
simmass

Strength:

Great putter. I love the feel it has and it’s precision.

Weakness:

None to me

Purchased:
New
[Apr 25, 2017]
Gerard Polakowski
Model Reviewed: G2i CRAZ-E

At 6'5" this putter is an exact fit for me. Green dot lie. Re gripped to a win. No matter where the ball is on or off the green i am always thinking 1 putt. Each stroke provides the same feel, roll, and sound. i know I am using the right club. Thank You! Ping has help improve my putting with each stroke!

Always quick to answer any questions.

Ping copper blade B69, Yes Callie, Bridgestone Mallet, Odessey Saber Tooth, Northwestern Blade.

[Apr 05, 2016]
John Keach
Model Reviewed: Ping Craz-E G2i

I was struggling with the yips and missing 6 to 9 foot putts with my Scotty.
I discovered this gently used putter at a the local golf shop and putted 8 out of 10 putts at 10'.
The feel is remarkable and makes me feel much more confident.
First round I only missed one putt under 6' and rimmed that one.
It's great knowing I now how have a putter that works for me again.
P.S. I have 6 putters Pings, Scotty Cameron's and a Cleveland.
This Craz-G2i is going is staying in the bag and the rest in the closet.

[Apr 26, 2012]
TheRyanKing
Model Reviewed: PING G2i CRAZ-E putter

Titleist is the most dedicated to making this golf ball than any other company. I play PING everything, not because im picky, I play PING AND ONLY PING because of its reputation and my personal comfort I have with their clubs/products. I simply use the highest quality American made golf clubs there is. Titleist was an all American company until selling its company overseas. The current top ten ranked golfers in the world are even proving PING to be most loyal and iconic brand on tour today. Lee Westwood, Bubba Watson, Hunter Mahan are all true, loyal aspects to the game. They all use PING everything. Try to load up your bag in 2012 with PING'S new series Of clubs this year: i20 & G20 drivers, fairways, hybrids, i20 & G20s, & NEW ANSER putters

NONE. I ONLY USE A PING PUTTER AND NOTHING ELSE. AMERICAN MADE QUALITY PUTTERS SINCE 1959.

[Mar 23, 2010]
dan_tramble
Model Reviewed: ping g 2 i craz-e

Ping g 2 i craz-e well, I own rife 2 bar blade, 2 bar hybrid, 2 bar hybrid tour, odyssey #9 list goes on....... my wife HATES my putter collection and can't understand why I own so many....

what I like about this putter is it's ability to putt the ball well. upon impact, you can visually see and feel a good putt by seeing the ball strike and roll off the face through the hands and eye. it is hard to describe exactly but with a good putt, you'd understand. I see and hear a lot about guys that own putters for several seasons etc etc I can picture this there for a long time. There is a reason KENNY PERRY uses this putter model as his personal #1 putter.

I play blade and mallet putters and personally like mallet putters the alignment is a-1 (promotes a good straight back and thru stroke) and like I said when you have a club that you love to use, makes the success with the club that much more confident right.

Works well for me. Hard to settle on a grip though. right now it's lamkin etched paddles........

rife 2 bar, hybrid and tour. odyssey #9, rossie, #2, #7 mid mallet I own them all too many to count

[Aug 30, 2007]
J. Nuzum
Model Reviewed: Ping G2-craz-e

For the last year, I have been missing the 3 to 5 foot putts. Tried changing grip, stance, switched putters that I own. Nothing helped. I bought the Ping G2-craz-e on Ebay figuring I had nothing to lose. I have missed one putt out of probably 25 3 to 5 footers since I bought the Ping. Wished I'd found it earlier in the year. I'd rate it 5 out of 5.

[May 20, 2007]

NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED.

[Mar 31, 2005]
jakentucker
Model Reviewed: Ping G2i Craz e

Prior to purchasing this Ping, I thoroughly researched the field and tried the majority of the Odyseey two-ball (White and DFX) lines, as well as others, after deciding that it was finally time to make a change after using an anser style putter for 20 years. The G2i Craz e (Center Shaft) was far and away the clear choice for me, and I believe, any pendulum-swing golfer like myself. The design inspires confidence as you can feel the increased MOI, and the alignment guides are purely delightful. The guides let you know instantly when you are not drawing the putter back on a square plane. The solid, beautifully balanced weight helps promote a nice, balanced slow stroke that I feel will be the key for me to reaching my goal of breaking 80. Ping quality speaks for itself. I found the insert just perfect and you get the desired feedback from the ball without it being too soft or spongy. Of course, 'try before you buy', but most definitely 5 stars out of 5 in my books!

Club Pro had exact one I was measured for. Great service!

Odyssey, Wilson, Cleveland, Scotty Cameron Futura

[Jul 12, 2004]
Mid2HiSeventys
Model Reviewed: G2 CRAZ-e

The following may sound negative but it really isn't really a bad putter . I found it easy to line up , but some how didn't instill confidence perhaps it's the , in all honesty , stupid looking appearance , the weighting is good but the feel off the face is not particularily appealing . My overall opinion of this club is that it OK , at best . But very much overpriced and I'm sure you could get better for the price , I plan on replacing mine quite soon .

Ping great , but never used for this product .

You name it!!