Ping Isopur 2 Putters

Isopur 2

The Isopur series gives golfers a soft, yet responsive feel while maintaining the performance features found in all PING putters. The elastomeric inset provides golfers with true feel on a variety of putting surfaces. The inset softens feel without sacrificing feedback. The Isopur 2 combines the soft responsive feel of its predecessor with an increased moment of inertia created by the addition of tungsten weights in the heel and toe. Tungsten, which is more dense than stainless steel, also lowers the putter''s center of gravity for truer roll. The Isopur face is milled for consistency and the stainless steel putter head features confidence-enhancing optics and a satin finish.

Francis Lagadi   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 06, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Isopur 2 Ally i

Very nice feel! Previous to this putter, I played a noname one from Walmart for $30. I played pretty well with it probably averaging 34 putts a round. But I decided that I needed to improve on that number and bring it down to about 30ish. At first, I completely regretted buying this putter. I couldn't get the feel for it at all. It took me 2 months of solid playing to get use to it (I only kept it because it looked really nice!). I'm finally back to averaging 34 putts, but I know that number should go down soon. In all, a great putter once to get the feel for it (felt really soft compared to the Walmart Special).

Eric   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 07, 2003]
Model Reviewed: B60 Isopur 2

I purchased one of these putters last March and have been totally impressed. My confidence has increased and I have begun to sink more putts. The balance and weighting in the putter is incredible. All you have to do is take the club back and it flows smoothly into the ball. The look of the putter is unique to me and looks very cool despite the age of the putter. The insert does take a little time to get used to, especially on longer putts. Overall, with practice, this has become my favorite club. All I can say is it will probably never come out of my bag.

Similar Products Used: None
Mark Rogers   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 29, 2002]
Model Reviewed: ping isopur 2

Awsome putter! This is the best putter i have played and believe me i have played my fair share of the pricy putters including the Tri-hot and the Scotty Cameron.

Derek Scheidt   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 27, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Isopur 2 Anser f

I am a junior golfer and really starting to get my game on track. With this putter my confidence skyrocketed as I saw all those testy three & 4 footers fall. I recomend it to all! (and for good deals on putters check out eBay!)

Jamie Lockwood   Shoots in the 100s [Nov 10, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Isopur2

This putter is so great!! I've been sticking my balls in the hole with this stick from anywhere on the dance floor!! With a Winn grip and the Anser-style head it is just scrumptious. Highly reccomended.