Ping Pal 2 Putters

• Stainless Steel

[Jul 20, 2017]
Drew Thompson
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2 & 4

My Father and I, used these putters for many years, starting in 1969. My Father, who is deceased, won several tournaments, using the Pal 2, and was a 6 handicap, during that time. The Ping Pal 2, seemingly has a true balance that seems to surpass many other brands. AS I caddied throughout the years, and observed golfers putting strokes, this particular putter spinned off the putter face with tremendous accuracy for putts ten feet and within. Longer putts, needed the golfer to accerlate the putt with a lttle more back stroke. Regardless, the Ping Pal 2, remains our family's crown prince. All the best !

[Jun 27, 2014]
ap229
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal2

Very good putter. Have had a lot of different putters and this as good as any. I like a Cameron but this may be as good. Traded another Ping for this one because the other one had a head that was too heavy. Have to stroke a little harder on long putts but it's an easy putter to use.

Ping Cameron Odyssey Yes Mizuno

[Jan 25, 2014]
Said
Model Reviewed: Ping PAL 2 BeCu

Best putter I ever bought. I bought it in 1994. I am still using it.

[Dec 10, 2013]
whynotme
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2 BeCu

Excellent putter. I had one of these many years ago, and have had most of the Ping and other brands since. About a year ago, I found the BeCu Pal2 used in a local golf shop. I cleaned it up, put on a new grip, and began using it. My putting has been improved and very consistent since. My golfing buddies laugh at me, using an old light putter, but they all want to try it by the end of the round. The balance, look, and feel are all fantastic. I have found this putter to be the best blade-style putter i have used.

30 different putters over the last 5 years - Titleist, Ping, Guerin Rife, Wilson, Yes, Carbite, etc. Yes, I tend to blame my game on the equipment and not myself.

[Dec 05, 2013]
robert
Model Reviewed: ping pal2 putter

quite frankly this is one of the best kept secrets in golf. do not be fooled by the age of this putter scotty camrons are nice but really can a 300 dollar putter benefit you if you 2 dollar putting stroke? THIS PUTTER ON THE OTHER HAND HAS A BUILT IN STROKE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE IT BACK AND PULL IT THROUGH THIS IS FOOL PROOF.

Seriously you cannot go wrong with this one guys this is a diamond in the rough. i would not reccomend this to any one that you are playing against because you will be giving away ADVANTAGE MAN.

[Oct 27, 2008]
nobski
Model Reviewed: ping pal 2 putter

This is the second Ping Pal 2 I have owned the 1st got stolen and i just had to go and buy another right away its the best putter i have owned and believe me i have owned a lot..

Anser & zing

[Nov 14, 2007]
Mr. McGavin
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2

I've tried a lot of putters, and I have to say that with the exception of the Titliest Scotty Cameron this is hands down the best putter around.

I prefer the traditional blade design and this is a great putter. Solid feedback, good speed control. The only complaint I might have is that it's a bit light, but that adds to the great touch on this putter. It will take some getting used to, but once you've got your speed control down, it's the smoothest putter around.

Given that any Cameron putter will run you around $300 or so retail, and the Pal2 can be had for around $20-30 on eBay it's not really a contest.

a 5 star putter for less then $50.

Various Titliest Scotty Cameron's, Ping A blade, Anser, Taylor Made Rossa.

[Sep 11, 2007]
Tony Belcher
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2

According to my friend Jeff, the Ping Pal 2 is the best putter ever made. Even though the Pal 2 has 61 tour wins it's claim to fame is that it was used to win the 1989 Armed Services Championship at Fort Gordon, Georgia by my friend Jeff. Once while Jeff and I were driving through the great state of Georgia we were stopped by the Georgia Highway Patrol fro speeeding at a rate of 83 miles per hour. We told the trooper we were on our way to Charleston AFB to play in a golf tournament. I told him we had the best putter ever made in the trunk and he let us go. Could you imagine....got out of a speeding ticket because we had the Ping Pal 2 in the trunk. So, the morale of the story is this, "If you want a fantastic putter that will help you win tournaments and get you out of speeding ticekets; get you an original Ping Pal 2."

[Jun 21, 2007]
Jerry Jennings
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2

I have used this putter for 16 years and absolutely love it. I have tried others out, like the Odyssey XG #7, but it just give you the feed back of the blade. Its a must if you like blades.

Odyssey XG #7
Odyssey XG Marxman Blade

[Jan 08, 2007]
ibig82
Model Reviewed: Ping Pal 2F

Ping putters are Great!! I have the Ping Iso Force Pal2F model and it's a good putter. You'll get the feel and accuracy you need.

None