SeeMore FGP Putters

FGP

• Shaft type: Steel

Hookd2glf   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 25, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Seemore fgp

It's 2015 and this putter is still amazing! If you haven't tried it, you should. But, definitely watch a video on it. It will help.

Haven't used it

Similar Products Used: Ping/callaway/cheapos
Easybunker   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 22, 2014]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore FGP

When I saw Zach Johnson holed some of the incredible putts I was curious to try his SeeMore putter. Amazingly enough, I holed several putts in a row at Roger Dunn hard putting trial surface. The rest is history. I have since replaced all my older bigger name putters (Ping and Cameron) and acquired 2 SeeMore FGP, one mallet and one blade. I believe the combination of center shaft, weight, and material made the winning formula for this putter. It has an amazing distance control and immediate feedback as it was released from the palm of your hand. Conservatively speaking I think I have erased 3 to 5 strokes in a round using this putter. It certainly is the last one I will ever own.

WK   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 25, 2013]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore FGP

My putting has always been the piece of my game that has kept me out of the 70's. I tried the SeeMore after watching my cousin take all of money by draining put after put with his SeeMore. My putting is exponentially better than before and it's because this putter lines you up the same way every time and thus gives you the best possibility of getting the distance dialed in. I honestly make every put I read correctly now.

jrook7   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 08, 2012]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore MFGP Private Reserve

Never was a big fan of the original fgp but was fortunate enough to get my hands on this MFGP Private Reserve off e-bay. This putter has a great feel and rolls the ball great. I didn'treally like the feel of the orginal model but this milled model is perfect. I've owned about every brand of putter made at one time or another and this one is by far my favorite one to date. I see this one staying in the bag for along time. I don't think SeeMore gets the respect they deserve. This is a great putter and a great company. Try one, you won't be disappointed.

These guys are the absolute best in the business when it comes to customer service. If you contact them they respond quickly and not just a regular customer service rep. I've personally had the pleasure of exchanging e-mails and even talking on the phone with one of the owners Jim Grundberg. I've received some free gifts in the past from them and they really make you feel like a valued customer. Also they have lots of training videos onthere website you can go watch for free. On a scale of 1-10 for customer service these guys are a 20.

Similar Products Used: pretty much every brand at one time or another.
Ed Tayag   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 08, 2010]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore FGP stainless cast

I've been gaming a Scotty Cameron 2.6 (34" 15g inserts) putter ever since it came out. I'm not one to change putters often, but I was recently at Golf Galaxy having my grip replaced on my Scotty and started playing around with putters. I grabbed a SeeMore original FPG bronze putter with the black finish, 34". Never, have I have ever been so impressed by the weight, balance, and feel of a putter than I have with this one. From 5 footers to 25 footers, I was dropping them all. Pure amazement! I was so surprised, from a putter company that I've never heard of before. I immediately bought this putter and put up my Cameron on eBay. Don't get me wrong, it's not NEARLY as pretty as a Cameron, doesn't have the prestige associated with Cameron's, but if Cameron or any other major golf company made a putter as solid as this, you wouldn't be able to find one. Zach Johnson used it to win the '07 Masters, not to mention he's sponsored by Titleist and has Scotty Cameron at his disposal, but still plays with $150 original non-milled FGP original in black. Best kept secret in putter world!!!

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron 2.6, Nike Method #002
Cody in Scottsdale   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 21, 2009]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore FGP Black

This is the first center shafted putter I have used, and while I can't explain why I putt better with it I can say that it works better for me. The soft bronze face provides immediate feedback and great control, more so than the more expensive stainless model. The rifle scope alignment aid helps you into the correct position. This is a very forgiving putting instrument. Because I am left handed I tried right and left versions -- amazingly putts were dropping from either side.

The website notes these are hand made in Tennessee. Another reason to consider this brand.

Similar Products Used: Ping, Heavy, Nike, Yes!
Tee'd Off   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 27, 2009]

This is a nicely balanced putter. The rifle scope technology really helps with your putting fundamentals. The putter has a nice feel and works great on both short and long putts. Since purchasing this puttr I have cut down my total putts per round by 5 which sees me averaging around 29 putts per round.

Never had to use it.......

Similar Products Used: A great many other putters
Steve Johnson   Scratch Golfer [May 06, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Seemore FGP

I used a high price scotty cameron before i switched to this putter. I can honestly say that i doubt i will ever switch back to my old putter. I practiced with this putter for a week and then won my next junior golf tournament with a score of 66.

rtoyosp   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 25, 2008]
Model Reviewed: SEEMORE FGP

You will not find another putter in the price range of this one used by as many PGA tour pros, and all of them in the first places putting rankings and wou wont finf another putter used by the pros that is exactly the same for at least... 15 YEARS! (Payne Stewart won the 1991 US Open and Zack Johnson the 2007 Masters) I've find out why. I do not use at all the alignement aid, I'm not even aware of its existance when i'm putting. Best stability and feel. I cannot belive that this is only the secons review for this putter. If it were made by Callaway or Ping they'd sold millions.

No need

Similar Products Used: Wilson Staff, Ping Tess, Makser....
Vladimir   Shoots in the 90s [Nov 27, 2007]
Model Reviewed: SeeMore FGP

Aside from the fact that this club helped to win the 2007 Masters, and aside from the benefits of SeeMore's Riflescope Technology, this putter oozes confidence! I picked it up at a local Golf Mart after trying about 8 - 10 other name brand putters. What a difference! In my opinion based on the number of puts I've made from various distances right there at the shop, this is the best putter I've tried. I even went back and compared it to more other brands of all price ranges. And it started by simply feeling right in my hands. Bravo SeeMore!