TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spider Putters

TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spider Putters

The TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spider putter is fully ready to turn your bad strokes into good putts. The steel wire frame positions more weight on the perimeter while the light and strong aluminum core is a lower density material that allows for mass redistribuition, both leading to a boost in MOI for consistent distance on off-center hits. The putter comes equipped with Moveable Weight Technology, permitting the user to change the head weight to give a customizable feel. Finally, a AGSI+ Titallium face insert promotes forwardspin for smoother roll off the putterface leading to increased directional and distance control.

[Oct 28, 2009]
Larry Z
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made Rossa Monza Spider

An amazing putter that exceeded my expectations. On my first putt in a game, I made a 45-footer. Last week, in my 4th game, I had 8 one-putts (a personal best), no 3-putts, including two 15-foot breaking putts that I don't usually make. It's just super easy to line up the putt with the markings and that gives you a greater feeling of confidence. It's especially great on those 4-5 foot putts that are just out of gimme range. The ball goes in just about every time. I would absolutely recommend this club to everyone.

Didn't Use.

Odyssey 2-ball. Nike Mallet

[May 19, 2009]
kevray
Model Reviewed: taylormade itsy bitsy spider

what a putter so far only used three times its knocked 7 shots of my score card , so easy to line up on long and short putts, iv tried other putters had the problem on long putts falling short all the time or short putts over shooting , this putter on short putts 10'-15' always withing 6" if not dwn the hole long putts 14", short putts 3'-4' havent missed yet but is only early days ,the shape and size of the putter whilst unusal soon got used to it , the feel is fantastic carnt get my head around it just putt for the hole and it gets there

ping redwood optical

[Dec 29, 2008]
CATFORD
Model Reviewed: Taylormade Monza Spider

For a long time I have stuck with my old 2 ball Odyssey...and it has been a solid putter.

I saw Matt Goggin playing with this at the Australian Masters and decided to come here and read the reviews...but there wasn't many....so I brought it.

I performs very well it puts great roll on the ball with the softest touch and greatest of feel...which is important up here in Townsville Australia as in the wet season the greens are very slow and furry....so having a putter that gets the ball rolling is of great advantage. Once you get your weight right you will be attacking the hole often. It is solid from close range or the large 30-40 footers.

A must try putter if your local shop has one....the head is a little off putting but if you get over it...it will be a putter that stays in your bag for some time....!

GOOD LUCK

None are to similar to this old girl...a real ugly duckling!

[Nov 12, 2008]
Madchipper
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spider

Idiot proof putter. This putter has changed my game around the green. Don't listen to G Man. This putter is superb on long putts. The face technology makes the ball roll very true. Something I could never do on long putts with my Cameron. Thats not because the Cameron a bad it's because mortals like me need help with lag putts. The balance and feel is incredible. My friends all hate me I'm making so many putts and also leaving tap ins from long distance. I always thought that owning a Cameron was the owning the ultimate putter in golf. I was wrong.

No Idea

2 ball, Rossa Monza, Cameron Newport 2

[Oct 29, 2008]
CASS
Model Reviewed: TAYLOR MADE ROSSA MONZA SPIDER

I HAVE THE CENTER SHAFT AND LIKE IT VERY MUCH. I HAVE USED IT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND IT JUST GETS BETTER. THE REASON I GOT IT WAS MORE FOR LAG PUTTS THAN SHORT PUTTS AND IT IS GOOD AT BOTH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE NOT INTIMADATED BY "BIG" PUTTERS.

NOT USED

RIFE 2 BAR, ODESSY 2 BALL, ETC, ETC

[Sep 07, 2008]
G_Man
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made Rossa Monza Spider

Just got this recently after much thought. In a vain attempt to reduce my scores, I figured this freaky looking putter might do the trick.
Overall not a bad putter, but feel on long putters is really bad. Putts under 15feet are okay. But trying to clear long putts always seem to come up short. But its really easy to line up. REALLY EASY

No comment, but I would expect Taylor Made's customer support to be great as usual.

Odyssey:
White Hot,
SRT 2 Ball,
SRT 3 Ball,
SCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO DESIGN

[Sep 07, 2008]
Paul B
Model Reviewed: Spider Center shaft

I had seen the Spider around for some time but couldn't bring myself to test it. Recently had the center shafted version come in and thought hey might as well give it a go.
This is one easy putter to hit, it does everything you want a putter to do, its forgiving, easy to align, sinks short putts for fun and is deadly from further out. Everything about this putter just seems right to me, weight, feel etc. The roll on the ball is superb and this is what sold the putter to me, recently had the sabertooth in the bag but struggled from long range due to the soft insert and I wasn't happy with the roll I was getting. Now I have sold that and have the Spider in the bag and everything is just how I want it.
This putter works end of!
It shuld be on your to "try list" if you havent already. Don't get put of by its looks!

Not needed but Taylormade have been superb in the past with driver problems I have had

Sabertooth