Yes Golf Amy Putters

• Shaft lengths 32" to 37
  • Custom fitted head cover

hkphooey00   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 03, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Yes! Amy Putter

Got the Yes! Amy putter for $50 on ebay. The center shaft makes it easy to do a pendulum stroke. Felt like I was playing minature golf. The C-grooves also seemed to help the ball stay on line more, but it took an adjustment to not play as much break.

Only negative is it makes a weird sound on off-center contact, and the headcover isn't the easiest to use.

Went through ebay.

Similar Products Used: I was using the Nike IC 20-15 and Rife Mr. Beaseley putter before.
j. gawlik   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 03, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Yes Amy

I have tried 6 different putters before coming to the conclusion that I prefer a center shaft putter without an insert. I came accross a slightly used Amy at a local golf shop. The price was right and I decided to give it a try. I definately notice my putting has improved with this putter. My putts rarely skip or skid anymore. It took a little while to learn to align the line up the putter as there is njo alignment groove but after about three rounds it is not an issue anymore. The C-groove technology appears to have merit. Overall, a quality built putter that has taken strokes off my game, which is the goal of any club in the bag.

Have not had a reason to contact.

Larry Rega   Shoots in the 70s [May 30, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Yes Amy

This putter is absolutely the best putter I have ever played. Having been a Scotty Cameron fan for years, I had the opportunity to play around with the Yes Amy in one of our local golf shops one afternoon and made every putt I attempted! Since purchasing the Yes Amy, I have since purchased every model of the Yes putter line with the exception of the newest model Caroline. I sell a yes putter to every time I put one in the hands of a player who hasn't tried one yet. Harold Swash has the right idea with his C Groove technology!

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum series. Several models.
Jkher   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 08, 2005]
Model Reviewed: AMY

The Amy putter is a centre shafted, heel/toe balanced putter with c-groove technology. The hosel is behind the putter head and since it is centred, it is very easy to line up. I bought one in the 33 in shaft to encourage getting over the ball and letting my arms swing smoothly and freely. Whether it is the centre shaft, the heavier head or the C-grooves, I have never putted truer in my life. I get and hit the line with noticeably fewer(by my playing partners) pushes and pulls. Once I am used to the speed of the putter, I'm confident that the lip outs and burnt edges will be a thing of the past, but that's compared to outright misses before. I think this is a great putter for line, roll and weight.

Haven't needed them

Similar Products Used: My old Wilson 8813
mikeshive   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 28, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Yes Golf Amy

I've used this putter for 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. I'm a believer in the C groove technology. I actually did the slo-mo camera comparison with a Scotty Cameron and there's no question the ball runs truer sooner with less bounce and skidding. The Amy model is center shafted which is a look I like and seems to make more sense.

I've had to contact them once and they were very responsive.