Yes Golf Sophia Putters

Yes Golf Sophia Putters

• Loft: 3 degrees
  • Lie: standard
  • Straight steel shaft and a slightly offset hosel
  • Shaft lengths 32" to 37
  • Custom fitted head cover

[Sep 04, 2011]
Golfer, 15 yrs old
Model Reviewed: Yes! Sophia

At the start of the year I was in the mid 80's. I got the yes Sophia and my game instantly improved. I now shoot mid 70's. It comes off the c groove very nicely and gives you the confidence to make a putt anywhere on the green or fringe. This will be the best investment in a golf club you will ever make garenteed. Recommendation to anyone who wants to start making putts.

Yes! Putters is the only way to go.

[Aug 31, 2011]
Lee
Model Reviewed: Yes Sophia

I've played the Wilson 8802 for the last 20 years and recently experimented with some more modern putters by Odyssey and Scotty Cameron Putters. While I liked some of these putters none of them gave me the "pureness" of the Wilson 8802. But when I tried to go back to the 8802 I found I missed the feel of the newer technology.

I picked up the Yes Sophia putter and I'm sold! I've drained more putts in my first two rounds using it than I have in the last 10 rounds w/o it. It provides the classic look and pure putting feel of the 8802 but with a heavier weight and technologically advanced design of a newer putter.

This putter is money.

[Jun 01, 2010]
eskimobro
Model Reviewed: Yes Sophia

This putter is the best thing since "Un-sliced Drives". The level of confidence I have standing over a put of any length is amazing. Because of the C-Grooves, I know that once I've picked the line, I'm good to go, because it's like the ball is glued to the green. It starts on line, and stays on line. Before using this putter, my best round was an 86. I just got out for the FIRST TIME this year, after purchasing the Sophia and practicing with it for about 3 weeks, and I shot an 82. The clean look of the putter allows me to focus on the ball. The weight is awesome, and the feel reminds me of a "golf clap". Very, very smooth, and clean. If you like blade putters, this the one. Buy 2 just in case you break one after you throw your putter celebrating the best round of your life.

Ping G5i Tess
Wilson 8802

[May 14, 2010]
Keith
Model Reviewed: Yes!!! sophia Putter

I have tried several putters over the last few years trying to find one that i like and fit what i was looking for. I have stayed with the Odyssey white hot #7 for the last 3 years and tried out the Rossa Itsy Bitsy, Odyssey 2ball, and a ping that i cant recall the model right now. But ive had the sohia putter for a short while and i am amazed! its got amazing feel and excellent consistancy. The 8 to 10 footers feel more like putts half the distance and its amazign to see the balls roll instantly comong of the putter. Even in the fringe, no skipping and bouncing just a smooth solid roll right at the pin! I would recommend this putter to anybody out there!

havent used it

[Jul 13, 2007]
shig
Model Reviewed: Yes Sopia

This is the best putter i have ever owned. when you putt with this thing it gets the ball rolling so much quicker it doesnt bounce or anything. It is also very easy on the eyes.

never used

scotty cameron crica 62 line, odessy white hot(not as good)

[Jun 01, 2007]
csrms
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Yes! Sophia, 34 inch shaft and Standard Grip

Having had a terrible time putting on rolled links course greens in a major competition, not unlike US Open 2004, I decided to drop my Scotty Cameron Newport and look elsewhere. I took several putters out to the practice green and, just through curiosity, the Yes! Sophia blade. To my surprise I began to hole many more putts with the Sophia than any of the other putters so I bought it.

The putter looks great and has an adequate feel, not as good as the milled putters, however that is more than compensated by the performance of the C-Grooves and the roll that is imparted on the ball. The strike of my putts is greatly improved which helps with distance control and holing the 3 footers.

I've taken two shots of my handicap since I bought it + averaged an extra 2 birdies a round so I have to say its a good putter because its getting the job done!

Not tried but heard its great

Scotty Cameron Newport, Odyssey 2 ball, Ping Anser 3, Ping B60, Ping Pal

[Apr 24, 2007]
MikeOzzy
Model Reviewed: Yes! C-Groove Putter. "Sophia"

"YES!" I find myself saying that more often after buying this putter. I could feel the difference right away sinking a 12 footer on the first hole. Perfect for anyone who likes the classic blade style putter. The c-grooves provide a soft feel and a great touch. Excellent balance. Putts seem to have that extra foot or so helping to eliminate problems of leaving putts short. I tried the other blade style putters like the Ping($150) and the Fischer($115) but the Yes! just had the right feel and pace I was looking for. Worth every penny this putter should last me at lest 10 years!

no need!

Titleist NXT Tour

[Dec 03, 2006]
Morphine
Model Reviewed: Yes Sophia

This is a great putter, the c grooves give it a true staight roll upon initial contact, there is no better feeling than hitting it off of the sweet spot, although mis hits also roll very true. The Yes Winn grip is thick and tacky, which works out great for large hands. I would compare this to a Cameron when it comes to the feel of contact. I would highly recommend this putter to anybody, it is 1/2 the price of a cameron, with the same quality and feel. Judging distance is easier with this and it has a large sweet spot. Yes golf is a great company that you will definately be hearing more about. This is definately a great putter for Blade lovers.

I ordered a new grip and talked to one of the techs at Yes. They were very informative and courteous. Excellent Service.

Cameron Newport
Ping Ugly
Ping Craze E
Taylormade Rossa Daytona and Sebring

[Sep 14, 2006]
tsandrich
Model Reviewed: Sophia

I like the looks of a blade putter and was using the Ping Tess but found that it was not very successful on slow greens. I got this great putter and the lack of skid is wonderful. I hit it and it just holds the line. I love the roll and would suggest that Yes putters of any model should be a definate trial for anyone looking for a new putter.

Ping Tess

[May 29, 2006]
Germain00
Model Reviewed: Yes sophia

This putter is incredible: true roll, good alignment, nice look, and good feeling for distance. Short putts(less 3') are automatic. Misses on long putts are nearer than my Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless (i have keep this one is for fast greens). With the Yes Sophia (330 g model), you have a truer distance on slow greens.