Yes Golf Tracy Putters

• Double bend steel shaft
  • Shaft lengths 32" to 37

Ben   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 04, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Yes! Tracy fc

First full round, shot 5 shots under my handicap. Only had two 3 putts when I normally would have 4 plus. Didn't feel the need to go for the flag because I felt that I just had to hit the green and at worse I would have a two putt. This took the pressure off my irons and I have never hit my irons so well. This in turn took the pressure off my drive. I still drove real crap but it didn't get to me the way it normally would because I knew my shot into the green could be 20 feet off and I was still a good chance at holeing it. Never had more birdie opportunities and it's because the confidence this putter gives me helps my whole game, not just putting. Distance control, forgiveness, feedback on poorly struck putts without the punishment, heavy head really helps judge weight and length of stroke,I could go on.

Similar Products Used: Taylormade. Odyssey. Nike.
deetsal   Shoots in the 70s [Oct 08, 2009]
Model Reviewed: triffiny

worst putter i have ever felt or used. been playing for 40 years, don't beleive the hype,

Alex S   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 12, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Yes! Golf Tracy

I have used more expensive putters but this putter offers very good roll - among in the best in my opinion. Very well weighted and balanced. I believe Retief Goosen once used this putter (US Open?) but not sure. Regardless, a fantastic putter.

Never used.

Similar Products Used: All of the big names.
Boulder   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 27, 2008]
Model Reviewed: YES Tracy

Perfect fit and balance for an upright straight back-and-through putting stroke. I have become a believer in what a face-balanced putter has done for my putting game. This putter also encourages getting the hands out and up and over the ball moreso than other putters. Most likely the best lag putter and best putter I've used for the short par savers in my 40 years of golfing.

Have not had to use

dfirca   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 02, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Tracy

I've tried many putters and could not find a single one that produced a better roll than the Yes. The ball rolls much sooner and does not stray off line unless a really bad stroke is applied. The feel is amazing and the more upright lie angle as compared to other putters makes it easy to position your eyes directly above the ball. Highly recommended.

Haven't had to use them yet.

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made Rossa, Odyssey XG, Ping, Never Compromise, Nike
Jon   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 26, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Trcey

I have to admit this putter has saved my game. I had totally lost confidence in my putting. I went to a Yes! Putter fitting from a PGA pro. Wow, the club really instills confidence! I was given the putting DVD by the creator of the Yes Putter, went home watched it and then tried it out on the course. I was starting to make the 6 footers again and even a few from outside that distance. The biggest factor was the distance control and confidence. I can not say enough good things about the brand. Find the style you like the most and go for it. You will be pleased you made the decision. I know believe I can make every put, even if I dont it is a great feeling.

I have tried most of the top brands on the market and I am now a believer in the YEs brand.

Mizunogolfer   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 29, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Tracy

I purchased this putter after plenty of online research and plenty of demo time at Golfsmith. I usually don't buy from Golfsmith, but a 15% off coupon dropped the price of this putter just under $125 which I thought was very fair. It was also nice to find a blade type putter that was also face balanced as it seems to fit my stroke and keep the putter on line more consistanly without feeling bulky like a mallet type putter does. The Tracy seems slightly heavier than most blades but that was only noticeable in the "get to know you" stage of demoing it and became quickly became a non issue.

My biggest problem before was allignment, but for some strange reason, this putter cures that problem and puts a very true roll on the ball that is always around the cup. The sightline on this putter seems wider and deeper to me than most, and really helps me line up my putts easier than before. The feeling of the Tracy is soft off the face, but will still tell you when you have not quite hit it solidly on the C-Grooves. When not hit solidly, the putter still puts a nice roll on the ball with above average accuracy.
Fit and finish are very unique and extremely solid while the "Cameronesque" type headcover is a nice touch. The yellow, white, and black grip takes some getting used to but is easily fixable.

The Tracy is a must try for someone who prefers a blade but wants a face balanced putter all in one. Simply put... the Tracy has made me a more accurate putter and has given me added confidence.

Similar Products Used: Cameron Studio Style
Ping G5i
Odyssey XG
TrickieKnapps   Shoots in the 70s [May 30, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Yes Tracey

A couple of years ago I had transformed myself from a poor putter to a decent enough one to win half a dozen competitions in a year. My touch deserted me sometime last autumn and since then I have been in freefall.

Up until last week I had convinced myself that I had the twitches, until a visit on a very wet lunchtime to my local golf club.

What happened was that I confessed all to the assistant pro who got me to use the rail and gave me a very quick lesson. I then went onto the putting green to get soaked and practice with the Tracey.

Wow. The lesson got my stroke sorted and the putter was the icing on the cake.

The ball rolled of the face just pure. Needless to say the £89 was well worth the spend and I used it on Sunday for the first time with 28 putts taken in total. Not bad for someone who the other week took 42 putts which included a 5 putt.

I would suggest that people have a look at the YES putter range they might be surpirsed.

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron, Ping, Never Compromise, 2 Ball (the list is endless!!)
RioGolfer   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 30, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Tracy

This is the best putter I have ever used. Rolls the ball great and gives confidence at address. If you have been through a zillion putters like me, I would give this a try, the feel is unmatched. It will cost a little more but well worth the strokes it will save and not to mention the skins you should win.

Similar Products Used: Too Many
kentm   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 23, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Tracy

I absolutely love this face balanced putter. It kicked my Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec out of the bag and I've only looked back once at the Cameron. The Cameron is a good putter, but I think I'm not a Toe balanced putter kind of guy. The feel and the roll that the Tracy produces is one of the best, I think. BTW, to the previous reviewer, Yes! named this club after Retiefs wife, so I wouldn't say it's a dumb name. In any, case go try it out if you haven't yet. Bought mine used on eBay for $80. And it's the original (I'm pertty sure) version since it doesn't say "Tracy" on it like the current models in the stores. This one is going to be in the bag for a long time. Now onto my search for a 3 wood I can hit off the deck!

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec, Yes! Natalie, Odyssey Rossie II.