Alien 2 Pro Series Wedges

Alien 2 Pro Series Wedges

It's patented design has even been praised by several touring professionals.This will be a great addition to any golfer's bag.Available in right hand only.

[May 22, 2017]
The "Old Dog."
Model Reviewed: 2 Pro Series

Just got into golf two years ago after a 30 year layoff. Still trying to master the "Old Man Swing." A couple of weeks ago I found my old Alien 2, in a corner of the basement. I bought it back in the '90s, and didn't care for it very much. But, now it seems to go hand in hand with the "Old Man Swing" and I love this club. Since I didn't like 30 years ago it's in like new condition. If you're old (67) and need some to help from 60 years in, this is the club.

[Sep 09, 2015]
Dean
Model Reviewed: alien pro series 2

Fantastic... Purchased for a ridiculous low price .. First time out hit out of the sand to save par .. Followed up by back to back Birdies.
The first shot was "honestly " 1 foot from the hole from 80 yds out ... Second was from 100 yds out and within 4 ft!! Enough said won two skins.

[Jul 16, 2010]
luke schwartz
Model Reviewed: alien2 pro series 1

This club is one of the best clubs ever i had one that would just sit in a bag and i took it out and stared hitting with it and thats like my favorite club ever if i were you people out there i would get it.

[Apr 24, 2010]
nicholas turczynski
Model Reviewed: i would like to know what dergree itis

IT IS ONE OF THE BEST CLUBS EVERY MADE BECAUSE I ONLY ONE OF THEM I DON'T KNOW DERGREE WHAT IT IS AM ASK FOR A QUESTION FROM YOU TO TELL ME WHAT DREGREE IT IS

[Apr 03, 2010]
Dollar Bill
Model Reviewed: Alien 2 Pro Series 1

I bought this club as a practice club, not thinking it could be used on the course. After playing with it, I kept using it, making the difference of me shooting in the 80's or 90's. I actually went on line to make sure it was legal. Worth the money.

[Mar 16, 2010]
J V Mac
Model Reviewed: Alien 2 Pro Series

I want to not like this club. Every year I take it out of bag and replace it, only to go back to it a few rounds later. A full swing is not easy but any thing else is. Sand, chips, any short shot is easy with this club.

Taylor Made, Callaway

[Sep 17, 2007]
Don P Miller III
Model Reviewed: Alien 2 Pro series 1 wedge

Great club from anywhere inside 105. Any lie from the depest rough this club will get you out. Club can replace 3 clubs Chip pitch and run this club is universal.

[Aug 05, 2007]
Michael E Ogle
Model Reviewed: Alien2

I had this club in my Bag for about 2 years, it's my sand wedge,it my chipper and I have use it for flop shots. For me it a 3 club option. I wouldn't remind it for a beginner.

[May 03, 2007]
Steve
Model Reviewed: Alien Wedge Version 2

I just bought this club used for $20, and I was a bit skeptical at first, but after hitting a round on a local par 3 course, I was amazed at its accuracy. From 90-110 this thing is amazing, the ball checks up nicely, and goes exactly where you want it to. I bought it used for $20 at Pro Golf Discount which is an amazing place. I originally bought it as a gag gift, but kept it and will not give it up anytime soon. This club Rocks!

[Mar 28, 2007]
jerry
Model Reviewed: alien 2 pro series

like this club for long sand shots15-25 yards.gets out every time with full swing.have not used from fairway or anywhere else