Cleveland 900 Form•FORGED Wedges

900 Form•FORGED

Cleveland Golf, the leader in wedge technology, proudly introduces the new 900 Form•FORGED Wedges. Two solid years of research on the PGA and BUY.COM Tours, as well as with thousands of golfers everywhere, have helped us develop wedges with the consistency of Form•FORGED Irons and a new shape, size and sole design. The 900 Form•FORGED Wedges also feature a loft and bounce selection system that allows all golfers a simple way to select wedges for their own short games.

Steve Duncan   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 06, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland 900 wedge

Wonderful club, I believe this wedges are better than the new products I have tried, played ping for years. The 900's are like a butter knife in your hands.

Very Good, very professional.

Similar Products Used: Ping, Callaway, Taylormade.
Ckirby09   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 27, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland 900 tour action 52*

Well what can I say. It's my favorite wedge in my bag. It gives me confidence when I look down on the ball.It's very very versatile you can hit it high and land it soft, you can hit low and run it up to the hole, or you can hit it mid. The wedge cuts through just about anything so you won't be worried about soft or hard ground. It's easily my favorite club to chip with. What can I say I love it.

patriot23   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 30, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland TA900 RTG 52, 56, 60

If you buy one of these expecting immediate results, you're going to be disappointed. These wedges take a bit of getting used to because the heads are a little heavier than what you'd normally play, but after a couple weeks, it's well worth it. These things make those 60 yard pitches so simple. They are easy to hit low or high and even work left or right if you want.

I have noticed some increased spin, but I'm not pulling it back 30 feet like some of these other reviewers. They definitely stop on a dime though.

If you can afford to get one or more of these, they are a great way to save some strokes on the short game.

never used

Similar Products Used: all of them, vokeys are only comparable club, these are the best
jmm1104   Shoots in the 90s [Feb 21, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland 900 Form Forges Wedge 52deg

As one guy said. "Butter" I bought it from a guy for $20. Best $20 I spent. Great for the Sand and under 100yds.

lilss10   Shoots in the 70s [Nov 05, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland 900 Form Forged wedge

This wedge is great... You get great feel, exceptional spin, and great distance control... This wedge should be in everyones bag...!

NONE

Similar Products Used: Titleist Volkey, Cleveland 588
Philbert   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 25, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Cleveland 900 52,56,60LB

Butter!

not needed

Similar Products Used: forgot everything else.
stephent   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 23, 2005]
Model Reviewed: cleveland 900 tour action chrome 55degrees

Awesome. bought this wedge rusty for £20 off ebay and found it to be amazing. ive only used it for round and playing 5 under my handicap and I chipped in once off a downhill lie from 30 yards. The feel is great, its good out of bunkers, it gets a lot of spin, is just the right weight and just slides under the ball so easily popping it up high. I found it especially good from just off the green.

not used

Similar Products Used: titleist vokey,progen gunmetal (neither nearly as good in my opinion)
volcanicstrad37   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 07, 2004]
Model Reviewed: 900 RTG 56º , 60º Low bounce

These wedges are fantastic. I have much more control of spin with the low bounce 60º. The bounce on the 56º is a little different then my previous Cleveland Chrome, and that took a couple days at the practice bunker. But over all greats clubs, highly recomended.

None needed yet

Similar Products Used: Cleveland Chrome, Titleist Vokey
Blavintech   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 10, 2004]
Model Reviewed: 60* RTG

Purchased brand new for $60 at Mammoth Golf. Quite a steal if you ask me. Previously used a Callaway Big Bertha 60* that was really worn out. The Cleveland was a welcome change. It is clearly better around the green and easier to flop. I pretty much only use it for chipping and such. Haven't really tried it out of the fairway yet. I guess what I'm getting at is that this wedge is just about perfect. Couldn't ask for anything more.

haven't had the need

Similar Products Used: Nike, Callaway, Dunlop, various other brands.
rugratkid14   Shoots in the 90s [May 18, 2004]
Model Reviewed: 900 RTG 56, 60

I was using BeCu 56, 60 and liked the feel of those wedges but they wore very quickly. Recently, bought the 900 RTG 56, 60 and I have nothing but great things to say about them. They feel amazing and I have been able to really control my distances around the green. These wedges have really given me confidence from 30 - 130 yards. I've played 5 rounds with these clubs and have consistently scored below 90 now ... maybe soon I'll be able to change my provile to shoots in the 80s or even 70s soon!

never had to deal with customer service