F2 Golf F2 Series Plus Wedges

F2 Series Plus

In sand, the F2's unique wide-open face design allows you more opportunity to flatten the club and hit a high, short sand shots. When pitching the ball, the F2 design helps you setup in the desired hands forward position which makes it harder to skull or hit your shots thin.

avid golfer   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 13, 2010]
Model Reviewed: F2 gap, sand and lob wedge

I bought this set off ebay for $90 including shipping and duties. These wedges are truly incredibly. A sibling of mine has a vokey lob wedge and a couple other nice wedges. He thinks these wedges are somewhat off a joke because of the look, but he is shocked when I go out to the course and tap in for par after missing a green. Iff you can get past the look, you'll absolutley adore these wedges. Great from the fairway, sand or thick rough. As I said, they are pricy at golf shops so try an online site if you're looking for some. Good Luck on the course

Good

mojovols   Shoots in the 90s [Mar 19, 2009]
Model Reviewed: F2 56*

Wow!! is all I can say about this club. It is awesome, I can hit it from anywhere, rough, fairway, sand it doesn't matter,this club is the best wedge I have ever swung. It will be in my bag forever. I am already looking into getting the F2 PW to replace my current PW. I love it! I have been hesitant for a while on buying this club but finally saw a deal I couldn't pass up. Do your short game a favor and put this in your bag today.

RoyC   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 08, 2007]
Model Reviewed: F2 Plus 58 degree

I have gone back and forth testing the F2 wedge. Finally decided on the 58 degree and will have this in my bag for life!! It is great both out of the sand and around the green. I found it works best for me when I position the ball just to the left of my right foot. Great feel and spin. I love the check and roll I get. One other suggestion I would recommend that you keep you hand ahead of the ball.