Golf Technologies Dr. Knockdown 80° Wedges

Golf Technologies Dr. Knockdown 80° Wedges

Its 80-degree design allows to see flop shot results without changing swing. Take a regular stroke and the results are incredible. And when the ball hits the green, it stops. The Dr. Knockdown Wedge will easily shave 5 strokes.

[Sep 08, 2016]
Dan Cocciardi #3
Model Reviewed: Dr. Knockdown 80 degree wedge

My opthamolgist loves this club. I would, however, recommend using protective goggles while using this club. I have, on no fewer than 4 occasions, had the golf ball hit me in the eye. Despite minor physical injuries, I can see that this club has definitely improved my short game.

Great

84 degree wedge, 19 wood, 96 degree wedge.

[May 22, 2016]
Matt
Model Reviewed: Dr Knockdown

I have recently been using this club on the range. I figured out I can hit it accurately to about 45 yards. I use it around the greens when there is very little green to work with or to flop over a bunker or tall tree. This club makes shots that were not possible with a 60 degree wedge. It is really fun to hit the club. It takes practice but it is worth it.

[May 17, 2015]
bob
Model Reviewed: 80 degree wedge

This is the most demanding club I own but once you've mastered it it's also the most useful club I own. I can hit it anywhere from 60 yards out to 6 feet. You'll hate it at first but once you spend time on the range and figure it out, it will be the best club in your bag. I already have one backup and am ordering a third so I never have to golf without it.
A tip: It behaves much differently on long or thick grass compared to what it will do on short fairway or fringe grass. You MUST follow through on every shot, even if you're just a few feet from the green. I actually use it from the fringe instead of a pitch and run.
Hang in there-It will be worth it

[Jul 14, 2010]
julian
Model Reviewed: dr knockdown 80 degree

The shaft is too soft, need to replace with a steel shaft or another graphite. Had the club measured at Golfsmith. It is actually a 65 degree wedge. Why would they not be truthful?

[May 13, 2010]
pat
Model Reviewed: dr. knockdown

I would rather pay the money I would spend on this pile of junk to rent a midget and have him throw the ball as far as he could than even attempt to hit the ball with this club.

Have you ever seen Jack Hamm he has a mullet and where's Jeans on the course. I'll let you use your imagination to see what the customer service is like.

Fischer Prices plastic clubs.

[Jul 28, 2009]
rizz
Model Reviewed: Dr. Knockdown

The Dr. Knockdown is an excellent club to execute flop shots and extremely precise shots up to 40 yard's or so. It feels like having a second cock when I'm on the course. My friends always ask me how I can make a flop hot so easy, and I tell them "Paging...Dr. Knockdown"...and the doctor is definately in!!

[Feb 27, 2009]
Peter Chin
Model Reviewed: Dr Knockdown 80 deg wedge

Had this wedge measured in Golf Town. This wedge is not 80 deg but 65.

Takes no responsibility for not being 80 deg. Were told by manufacturer that it is.

[Jun 22, 2008]
LOLZORZ
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Dr. Knockdown 80* Wedge

dis ting sux ballz

cusstomur survis sux ballz

nuthing i use foot wedge

[Jun 25, 2007]
greg
Model Reviewed: Dr. Knockdown 80* wedge

This product is excellent for hitting the ball close and keeping it close. If you play courses with hard, fast greens this is the club to use. Not only for flop shots from the fairway or fringe, but the rough as well. I even use it to chip on those lightning fast greens where a pitching wedge comes in too hot. Even though I received it free with a driver, it's worth just as much as those exspensive wedges.

Cleveland gunmetal 56*, Acculine 60*, Adams 68*, Callaway fusion 54*