Mizuno T-Zoid V-Groove Wedges

T-Zoid V-Groove

Rodney   Shoot in the 90s [Dec 24, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Authentic Sole 56 degree

I can actually spin it with this club. I prefer the feeling of this wedge to the Vokeys or Clevelands. Confidence inspiring head, classic clean lines, and I like the Sensicore shaft with the forged head. I will probably sell the raw vokey gap wedge I have for a 52 degree Mizuno. Good club.

none

Similar Products Used: Clevelands, Vokeys, I3, Taylor made LCG (nicer than I expected)
Dusty   Shoot in the 90s [Nov 24, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Authentic Sole

I recently bought all new equipment and I bought the 52, 56, and 60 degree Mizuno Authentic Sole Wedges. Wasn't sure if I could get them in left handed but the great folks at Clubdealer.com had them. Super sweet wedges. I like them better then my Vokey's I just "SOLD". Great feel and distance control and I can spin the hell out of them. If your looking for some, try looking at clubdealer.com, they are the best place to get Mizuno Products by far. I done business with Mark, a really nice person and he gave me a deal!! No I'm not doing a comercial for them and I don't know anyone their, but I will continue to shop their.

none yet

Similar Products Used: Vokeys, TaylorMade "Point and sh-t", Callaway x-14's, Cleveland RTG
Joe Posato   Shoot in the 80s [May 13, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid L wedge

Super wedge. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a 60 degree lob wedge. I'd be lost without my t-zoid.

Steve   Shoot in the 90s [Apr 12, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Sand Wedge

This is an excellent wedge. It has just enough flange to get it out of the sand without being too heavy and cumbersome. It actually makes putting spin on the ball incredibly easy. The slightest flick of the wrist, and the ball hits the green and stops dead in its tracks. I absolutely love this club.

Evan Lerner   Shoot in the 90s [Jun 12, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Authentic Sole

These wedges are very nice and balanced. A bit on the heavy side, which I like. From the fairway and rough, they're super. I'm quite pleased.

Similar Products Used: Snake Eyes, Cleveland
lewis silvestri   Scratch golfer [Jan 11, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Pro forged wedges

Classic looking face; consistent look from 56 and 60 wedges; this is important to left-handed golfers who suffer from odd-looking versions of right-handed models; these are very soft wedges into the ball and allow for excellent spin from short, tight distances. The sensicore shafts promote a smooth effortless swing, which helps produce the spin effect. Easily the finest wedges I have played in the past 28 years.

Similar Products Used: Titleist 5611 & 6011 Wilson staff 56 Macgregor Murfiled 20th (in bag for 12 years!) Macgregior Tourney (1972 model) Ben Hogan (1975 model)
Marcel   Shoot in the 80s [Nov 13, 1999]

Excellent wedges. I have the S and L wedges. Love them both. Excellent feel and performance. Couldn't ask for anything more. Got these for $80 each and was well worth it.