TaylorMade RAC Wedges

TaylorMade RAC Wedges

TaylorMade''s new RAC wedges reduce the distance inconsistencies common in leading wedges, so you''ll find your target more frequently instead of falling short or flying long. The upshot? Fewer shots. Period.

[Jul 11, 2017]
E. Snead
Model Reviewed: RAC

Ive had the rac mb/cb combo for years and recently filled in wedges 48,52,56, and 60 with the cb's. They are beautiful at address and after i built the grips up and loosened my grip to feel the club heads thru impact more, the weighting is unparalleled. With 1/2 swing 3/4 or full, i know during the back swing exactly what they will do for me... Unbelievable control!. But forgiving? No

Vokey, TM atv, md3

[Feb 13, 2013]
Vicente
Model Reviewed: Taylormade Rac Wedge 60

I have the 7 degree bounce 60 wedge. I found this club to be incredibly forgiving. The ball doesn't move once it lands no matter how I hit it. Took 6 strokes off of my game just by putting it in the bag.

[Mar 06, 2011]
Bull Moose
Model Reviewed: Taylor RAC Wedge

Since I got the new Taylor Made RAC wedge, my scorces have dropped from the low 100s to the high seventies. I can hit this wedge within inches every time and also use it to drive the ball much longer and straighter. It also works well as a puttel. A real side benefit is I only carry this club now so it is really easy to walk and enjoy the game. Thanks Taylor Made

[Mar 31, 2010]
wesmont
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac wedges

have 52,56,60 all work well firm fairways,hard sand,versatile can hit all the shots easily,seamless from one club to the next.good from rough,great for hitting greenside chunk and run from ankle deep rough.not as good as some wedges from soft fairways and sand

good

cleveland 588

[Feb 13, 2010]
chrisriley95
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac 52 wedge

This is a very good club, it is easy to chip with and shots from 70-75 yards are easy to get within a 10 feet

[Jan 06, 2009]
jarvisju
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac 52 56 60 degree wedges

First my wife bought me the 56 wedge for xmas one year and when i played with it i was hooked i was holding more shots and my score was going down. So after playing with 56 and trying to half swing and just giver all i got i thought i would get a 60 and a 52 and i couldn't be happier with them. as far as i am concerned a don't think i would ever buy a new wedge again, and when its time for new ones i home taylormade has something simular or better.

[Oct 05, 2008]
MizunoGolfFan
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made Rac 60* Lob Wedge

I normally shoot high 80's to low 90's and this club is great. I love the look with the two cut out semi circles and the chrome finish. This club gives me so much confidence, I feel like I can stick anything from 65 and in. I even prefer it over the Titleist Bob Vokey Wedges.

Titleist Bob Vokey

[Apr 29, 2008]
totalduffer
Model Reviewed: RAC 60* Lob Wedge

I recently purchased this club off Ebay. In the past I had been using my pitching wedge to try and get it close with a nice soft swing. Most of the time it was just too much club and some times I would skull it right over the green. Since playing with this wedge getting it close is not a problem. It hits it high and lands nice and soft. Don't know how I lived without it.

[Jan 04, 2008]
smonahan0129
Model Reviewed: TM Rac 60 Lob

Well ive never really owned any wedge besides my sand wedge and I was tired of laying it short or overshooting the cup. So i decided to go out and buy the Taylor Made 60 degree lob wedge WELL.........

This club is great. You hear all the time will shave 5-8 strokes off your score. Well this club really did that for me. No more overshooting or laying it way short. This club is def the best in my bag and has me so confident every time I pull it out just aim for the cup and let it sit within 3-5 feet everytime.

None

None

[Jul 18, 2005]
Jonbo
Model Reviewed: TAYLORMADE RAC Wedge

Decide to change wedges (had a mix 52, 56 and 60 degree) and stick with one make, as had a 48 degree with the RAC Combo's decide to get the 54 and 60 degree - what a huge change, shot 9 below my handicap both times since using these little beauties - I know the range on each of the 3 wedges and all the guess work has gone - around the green 60 degree is easy to use and in the bunker either the 54 or 60 work great. Best advice I was given - stick to one make on your wedges (advice given by a pro not selling anything!) and its soooo true. These are superb and will never let them leave my bag!!

Vokey 56, Purespin 52 and 60 degree (useless!!)