TaylorMade Z TP Wedges

• Smoked PVD finish reduces glare and promotes improved focus

[Jul 06, 2015]
Gazza
Model Reviewed: XFT TP sand wedge

Got this sand wedge from a mate after telling him about my woes around the green . Today was my first game and what a help this wedge has been . Really fits me and helped keep my ball on the green close enough for a solid chance of sinking the putt. I often score in the 80s but it will be more often now .

Not used

Ping , Callaway , Cleveland , nickent, Ben Hogan ect ect the list goes on.

[Jun 07, 2011]
Hyun
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade RAC Z TP wedge

I got a lot of help from reading reviews on this site and want to have an opportunity to pay back. I have been using these wedges for about 3 years. Before, I used Titleist vokeys and Cleveland wedges, which are most popular wedges out there. To be honest, I may not be good enough to see the differences among them. As long as you hit them correctly, the ball stops with a few hops. The difference is price. I buy used clubs from ebay or craigslist. RAC TP wedges are extremely cheaper compared to other brands. I do not know why. Their build quality and performance is comparable but, cheap. I strongly recommend these wedges to those who never tried. They look good and give you confidence at address as well.

Titlest Vokey
Cleveland CG series

[Dec 13, 2010]
figity
Model Reviewed: taylormade tp z 60

if you shoot below a 100 these wedges should be fine for you. great wedges i used to be terrible at short game. i bought this wedge and practiced for three weeks. this club aided me in saving strokes tremendously. it stops the ball very well on short chips or pitches and full shots. this club gives you great feel and feedback after you learn to hit the center of the club face. if you hit the center it is very easy to pull the string like the pro's do on tv. i went from getting up and down 1/10 times to 7/10... dropped about 6 or 7 strokes per round for me which is huge .went from 92 avg to 85 consistantly

bought a callaway 56 13bounce sand wedge, also a good wedge but i wish i had all taylor made tp's

[Apr 20, 2010]
burtonboarder25

i just bought this wedge because all i had up to was a 56 degree. although there isnt alot of bounce to the club you can still use it anywhere and the z grooves are great they can hold a ball on any green. im playing Prov1s and even on full wedge shots it doesnt tear up the ball like some other wedges. I love this wedge and recomend it to anyone

[Sep 29, 2009]
MY Hamid
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade Z TP Wedges

I just bought 52,56,60 Z TP wedges. They are great. Easy and very 'user friendly' in terms of different types of shots! simply a great wedge. My short shot has shown tremendous improvement. The blade like wedge really make it easy for very short and controlled shots. I strongly recommend this wedge for any level of golfers.

Great

Titleist Vokey 52 and 60, Cleveland CG10 52,56,60 . These wedges are simply out rated by Taylor made Z TP wedges.

[Apr 19, 2009]
Greg Billingsley
Model Reviewed: Taylormade Z Wedge

I purchased 54 and 58 two months ago and am very satisfied so far. This is a great looking club from set up and have a very crisp feel coming through the ball. My only poor thing to say about these are that they tear up balls like crazy.

[Sep 14, 2008]
cozza
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade ZTP Wedges

These are great wedges, I recently purchased both a 54 and 58 degree and I am very happy with both the accuracy, feel and response of these clubs. I am hitting a lot of shots close to the pin from 70 - 90 meters out with the 54 degree which I struggled with before. This is also a great looking club and I would recommend them to anyone looking to improve their wedge play. I also agree that they are little expensive but you get what you pay for.

Excellent

Cleveland CG10

[Sep 09, 2008]
ned correa
Model Reviewed: taylormade z TP wedge 6o degrees

This wedge is awesome. Prefect blend of response and feel. Tried out A cleaveland CG 14 and Titleist vokey spin milled and the Z TP blew them both out of the water. Every shot went where i wanted it to go and the grooves put great spin on the ball. Bit pricey, but well worth it. Highly Recommended!

-----