Tour Edge DG4 Super Spin Wedges

DG4 Super Spin

The ultimate wedge, the Super-Spin DG4 series is available in 8620 carbon steel. These "raw" wedges feel great and oxidize with age for a darker, non-glare Tour look. Each model meticulously combines the correct bounce, sole width, and loft to give you the ultimate performance from any position on the course.

rcdavis6692   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 26, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Tour Edge DG4 Super Spin

The DG4's are an outstanding value, performance is suprisingly good, nice eye appeal. I have experimented with the various wedges (cleveland, purespin, snake eyes, etc.) but settled on the "super spin" wedges by Tour edge(56*, 60*). For about 40 bucks, these are every bit as good as the Cleveland, perfectly weighted, with just the right amount of bounce for my game. Spin is excellent. Rust is excellent. Close your eyes and you cannot tell the difference between these and the Clevelands. Only your wallet will feel the difference.

Similar Products Used: cleveland, purespin, Snake eye
Alan   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 20, 2002]

I bought two of these wedges, a 56 degree sand wedge and a 60 degree lob wedge. My chipping and play from 50 yards in has improved significantly, cutting off at least 8 strokes from each of my last few rounds. The shafts are wonderfully stiff, perfect for chipping and picthing from rough or sand. The heads rust beautifully and provide excellent feel. Did I mention I bought these for $23 USD, new? Love being a lefty.

No clue.

Similar Products Used: Wilson ProStaff wedge, Mizuno wedges, Hogan wedges, Alien sand wedge.
paul sterritt   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 24, 2002]
Model Reviewed: 52 wedge and 60 lob wedge

I could write loads of this and that...Simply put these wedges are just Great so much so I sold all my Cleveland wedges.Try them and see for your self..