Warrior Custom Golf Spin Wedges

Spin

The deep cut precision grooves on the club face provide excellent back spin off each of our wedges without cutting or bruising the surface of the ball. Friction from the deep closely placed grooves imparts consistent control, better bounce, greater spin and dead stops.

Utahkeith   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 28, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Warrior Custom Golf TCP Wedges

I ordered these Free Wedges and the "Iron Trial"! I got the 52, 56, & 60 degree wedges. I knew I have always had trouble with my short game. These wedges have changed my game!!! I was a mid to lower 90's golfer, however I'll be in the high 80's to mid 80's again by end of summer early fall thanks to Warrior Custom Golf! These Wedges I ordered with the Graphite Shaft. These things are awesome! between the 8, 9, P, 52, 56, & 60 I am able to improve my short game dramatically! I had been using graphite shafted 8, 9, P, 56, and a chipper. I have tried other wedges too, but it just didn't seem to help much. The grooves and flex and feel of the club are so awesome everything is just so right the clubs work great.

Awesome, I have always had good results. One time I had a rude guy, I hung up, called back and got someone else.

Similar Products Used: Ping Wedges, Callaway Wedges, Wilson, Northwestern.
OVERALL