Dalton McCrary Straight Shootin Golf Accessories

Straight Shootin Golf

Discover the secrets of how to develop the perfect golf swing with Dalton McCrary's Straight Shootin' Golf. This revolutionary golf program will teach you everything you need to know about hitting the golf ball as straight as you can point!!

garnett h   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 12, 2013]
Model Reviewed: 1997 or 1998

Best golf instruction I've had. Does anyone know how to get the straight shooting golf on DVD? My VCR died today and destroyed tape #3 in the process. I can't find a DVD version anywhere.

Customer service was fine when I bought the VHS tapes. Now I'd like to find a DVD version.

Similar Products Used: Magazines are pretty confusing. Ben Hogan
s book is very good.
Chesney   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 27, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Straight Talking Golf Digital Download

I don`t know what the negative reviews are for ? maybe people just want a quick fix.
Looking on msn search you can quite clearly see that a recent one comes from a rival golfing forum. Oh well hay ho !
I really do like this new video.
I never got chance to own the originals :-(

Anyway, if you want to know how to diagnose your own swing and be able to correct it immediately, then please listen to what this teacher has to say. Recommended 110%

The customer service is very good.

Similar Products Used: Nick Faldo (who in my opinion copied this version)
George Form   Shoots in the 70s [Aug 23, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Straight Shootin` Golf

I purchased this product in 1997.
I really thought it would be another one of those useless golfing instruction video`s.

I was wrong, it changed the way I played golf forever. Dalton McCrary has a way of teaching the golf swing that no other instructor has ever shown me.

My scores plummeted and I started enjoying my game. I didn`t want to share this new found knowledge with anyone.

I have now purchased the new video, which is even better than the first. It goes over the same teaching method but is more compact and easier to stay concentrated on.

If you are looking for something to de-programme all the bad golfing thoughts in your head, then this will do it. If you want to drastically improve the way you play, this will also do it.

I have been golfing for 36 years and nothing comes close to the simple way to learn golf.

The customer service I have received is absolutely top dollar. Even Dalton McCrary will personally contact you to help out with any problems.

Similar Products Used: David Leadbetter
Zeph   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 23, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Straight Talking Golf DVD

Don't waste your time and money on this DVD. It will most likely hurt your swing and make it worse. STAY AWAY.

The advice given in this DVD is so far from what I would recommend, that I'm surprised someone believe this DVD to be worth anything.

I can only assume the other people having reviewed in here are fake or does not know anything about golf or the golf swing.

Full review here: http://thesandtrap.com/products/straight-talking-golf-dvd-by-dalton-mccrary/reviews/4775

Richard Greening   Scratch Golfer [Aug 20, 2013]

I purchased this video series with my Dad back in 1997 and it taught me how to swing a golf club!
Dalton goes beyond teaching the basics and gives you the 'whys' too so you understand it, he also uses little sayings that are so easy to remember they will stay with you. After watching these videos over the years I tried to take my Golf as far as I could working with several different coaches, I even brought "David Leadbetter Interactive" thinking since the Dalton's videos worked so well for me then image how good the Leadbetter one's will be. Sadly this was not the case, til this day I have never seen or heard Golf instruction taught so simply and well, to the point last year I have come full circle and have gone back to swinging this way and I'm striking it better than ever :-)

Similar Products Used: Dalton has now re-released this video series and it is now called "Straight Talking Golf"
You can find out more at:
www.straight-talking-golf.com
www.facebook.com/straighttalkinggolf
jamiemc67   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 30, 2011]

had the dalton mccrary for about 10 years
and during the winter months reply it over and over for the start of new season
great help for diagnosing your own swing
also if you have come across cjGoecks and
Bobby Wilson dvds the fundamentals are the same as daltons

Roy R   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 02, 2011]

Purchased straight shootin golf in the mid 90 when I took up golf at age 51 shot in the 100+ after 1 week the score started to come down I began to shoot in the hi 70s I shot 82 today and am 70yr now
one and roll is still the best!!

Bobby Squires   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 13, 2011]

I loved this product when I first was acquired it several years ago. It really improved my overall game and I endorse it to the fullest. I have ended up having to buy it twice and have now lost the last version to theft. I am now disabled and simply can't afford another copy. I was hoping some generous soul who no longer has need of their copy might consider donating it to me. I suppose I might get back on my feet at some point but higher priorities now exist for my family and a luxury such as Daltons program will not help with our attempts to maintain our lifestyle and to keep our finances in respectable shape. You never know whether someone has no further use for such a great instructional aid whereas I would use it to the utmost. Just a stab at getting lucky and being able to rekindle an earlier obsession?

Dalton McCrary   Scratch Golfer [Dec 04, 2010]

Golfers,

Dalton McCrary, Dallas Texas:
email -- str8golfer@tx.rr.com

Darren Barnes   Shoots in the 70s [Jul 11, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Staight Shootin Golf

I bought Dalton's course back in 1997 or 98 after I had been playing for 5 or 6 years. I graduated from college in 92 and started playing golf with my uncle and cousin's. I was terrible but after a few years we all were shooting in the 90's consistently. I had never taken a lesson but I was going to around 1994 when my cousin took a lesson to improve his game, hew was shooting in the mid to high 90's. Consequently, his game went to the dogs and hew was back in the 100's and I vowed I would never take a lesson and let someone change my swing. I seen Dalton's program (infomercial) and I said, ok I will try it. 12 years or so later I still have the same swing and I still have the vhs tapes. Ny best score ever was 71 and I shoot in the 70's consistently. My cousin uses the same wing as well and he is a scratch golfer who has won many amateur tournaments and played in several PGA senior pro ams. No matter what anyone says, if you follow the course and the drills it will make a difference. By the way I haven't watched the tapes in years, but I am having them converted to cd's so I can get to that scratch level.

Buy it, you have nothing to lose but strokes.

Similar Products Used: It's the best one piece swing that there is. As I learned from Dalton, the longer you can keep the club head square, the better chance you have of hitting the ball straight. On average tour pros' club head is straight for about six inches in the hitting area, with Dalton's swing the club head is straight for an astounding 40"!!!! do the drills this works. It is so good, here is my phone number, 301-257-5808