GOLO Golf Dice Game Accessories

Golf Dice Game

The "World's Ultimate Golf Dice Game," GOLO is is the game of golf played with nine 12-sided dice. The nine dice represent nine holes of golf. GOLO involves all the elemnets of Golf-but you don't have to step on a fairway or green.

Brad   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 03, 2003]

Great game. Bought 12 of them to give to friends & clients. One suggestion, make a lid for the cup so you can out the dice in the cup and travel with it.

Patrick Shea   Scratch Golfer [Jun 28, 2002]
Model Reviewed: GOLO Golf Dice Game

Thanks for all your great feedback! I love reading the random stories that come from playing the game! The game's MSRP is acutually $20.00 not $24.00. You can get them at our site: www.iGOLO.com.

Bill Gullickson   Shoot in the 100s [May 01, 2001]
Model Reviewed: GOLO

Great game...bring some cash and beers! Spent 3 days at a batchelor party in Montana fishing and all we did was play GOLO all day!!

Daniel   Shoot in the 80s [Feb 15, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Golo Golf Dice

I do not own this game, but I played it not too long ago. One word, FUN...this is one great bar game. Have some cash, it's better than dice games for determining who will buy drinks in the 19th hole.

Steve Macial   Shoot in the 90s [Feb 12, 2001]
Model Reviewed: GOLO

played at a batchelor party. Played the entire weekend. Very cool game! WE played both the tour and match play.

I ordered a game from them. they were courteous....nice people