Izzo 7X9 Big Mouth Hitting Net Accessories

[Nov 05, 2005]
tarikspencer
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Izzo Big mouth Instant Range

I purchased my net on Golf Galexy for $89 and $12 for shipping (to Alaska). Other places such as TheGolfWarehouse and Golfsmith wanted to charge $120 to ship but Golf Galexy was very reasonable. I received the net the other day and was very pleased to see that it opens very easily and is very stable when hitting (once the straps are tightend). Overal, the net is very high quality but folding the net is another story. From what I could see I followed the instructions to the T but was unable to fit the item back into its storage case. While the net was still managable at the size I could collapse it to I was still very frustrated that I could not get it back into its case.

Tried to call three times to get better instructions but was unable to contact anyone

OVERALL
[Oct 21, 2005]
lcting
Model Reviewed: Big Mouth

This is a good size net, but doesn't take up too much space. The pitching basket is useful and can be used as a taget.

I replaced my original cage mouth with this one. Customer Service is very rigid. See my review of the cage mouth.

OVERALL