Medicus Hinged 5- Accessories

Hinged 5-

Tom Horne   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 21, 2017]
Model Reviewed: Customer Service

See customer service.

Customer service is horrible. Because I did not purchase their product directly from them, they refused to tell me the link to the instruction and video. The one provided with the product is wrong, and they will not lift a finger to help.

Michael hill   Shoots in the 100s [Apr 23, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Hinged 5-

I've only used this once with a jumbo bucket, 175 balls, but I didn't hit a single shot straight. I didn't feel like the club was breaking during my swing, but every shot shanked to the right. Thing is I don't know what I'm doing wrong and the instructional manual is vague in its illustrations. I also managed to figure out that I can really come over the top without it breaking, which I know is not correct. The one good thing I've noticed about it so far is it forces a slow take away. And when I went back to hitting my regular irons I was hitting them cleaner and straight, but that was only cause my take away was more relaxed and together, not cause my swing plane had changed.

Chuck Gray   Shoots in the 100s [Sep 23, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Medicus 5 iron

I'm a beginning golfer all of one year. I take lessons. I got the medicus and after a lot of practice with the club I got the message. What I was being taught during my lessons was being reinforced when swinging the medicus. It helped to engrain muscle memory!
I have noticed that my shots are straighter, more consistent and I have lowered my scores.
The club is not a magic bullet. But, with a combination of consistent practice and lessons I have definitely improved. I recommend the club to those who are serious about their game!

lynchjo   Scratch Golfer [Aug 06, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Medicus Driver/Medicus 5 iron

This training aid is not a fix all, another tool in your bag. I will say the nice thing about the Medicus is it gives you instant feedback when a flaw develops in your swing. Plus you can practice with it in the privacy of your home. I bought my Medicus Driver/Medicus 5 iron combo pack from the Medicus site because they offer free shipping and many golf bonuses, plus excellent customer service. I would recommend buying online rather than calling the 800 number - much quicker buying online because the operators are all trained to try and up sell you

excellent customer service, very friendly and responsive.

Similar Products Used: Medicus 5 iron.
Dennis   Scratch Golfer [Jun 29, 2012]

I bought the medicus driver, 7 iron, and 5 iron. Because of the weight and my bad shoulder, I couldn't swing the clubs more than once or twice without pain. Long story short, I sent them back. As of now, they've had those clubs for a week and I've yet to see a refund. When I ordered them I asked about returning, and was told it would only be about $7 to return. It cost me $40.00 to return. This company is NOT legit by any means. When I called they told me 7-10 days to return my money. It certainly didn't take that long for them to get their money. SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE, DO NOT BUY THESE!!!

derick van   Shoots in the 100s [Jun 30, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Medicus Driver

I've had the driver for a few years. It helps slow down your backswing definitely. The club hinge recently broke and medicus offers no help. This is not a good thing. I definitely wouldn't buy a new one because of this. Its probably a 20 cent part. Maybe I'll start a Medicus repair business. Seems to be a lot of us out there.

GOLFJONES   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 26, 2010]
Model Reviewed: 460cc driver

The driver is not much of an aid. But most importantly, the company is not ethical. They charged me for more than I ordered and the customer service was terrible. Would not help. So I am disputing through American Express.
DON'T ORDER FROM MEDICUS!!!!!!!

The customer service rates zero. They charged me twice for the product and would not refund the money. I am forced to dispute with American Express. UNETHICAL!!!!

jkl   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 12, 2009]

Great product ... solved my slice by making your swing on plane.... time after time... would recommend it to everyone who wants to improve their swing.
- slows your take away
- improves your plane on your down swing

not required... very durable product

Lance Anderson   Shoots in the 100s [Jul 30, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Medicus driver

My son purchased the Medicus Driver and Iron for my Birthday. I practiced with it a few times and put it away for a year, when I went to practice with the Driver the joint came apart, the pin had split and Medicus will not repair it or sell me any parts because I don't have a warantee. In other words your on your own! and good luck finding someone to repair it or sell you parts.

Very friendly but worthless if you don't have a warantee.

Erik Edwards   Shoots in the 90s [May 13, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Medicus Driver & 5 iron

I just started playing golf on a consistant basis a few months ago. I am 6' 9" and have a problem with my swing. After having the Medicus driver and 5 iron altered to my height, I was amazed how it helped me with my swing. I was skeptical at first, but I'm convinced now. The medicus has helped me drop my scores drastically. I recommend the Medicus to anyone who wants to improve their game.