The Speed Stik Training Aid Accessories

Training Aid

The Speed Stik Golf Swing Trainer works to help you improve your swing by strengthening golf specific muscles, increasing your flexibility, and enhancing your sense of balance. The Speed Gauge is easy to decipher because it is calibrated in miles per hour (mph). Set your own goals and pace, resulting in an improvement on your own performance.

Gary Moore   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 15, 2017]
Model Reviewed: "So called latest"

Have not tried it yet, but still irritated - the "official website" shows two different models -- the orange rounded head one and the totally different red barrel one -- the website shows the barrel design as the "new" one, yet the next photo and many more show the rounded orange one -- the infomercials exclusively show the orange rounded head exclusively -- then, AFTER ordering I see the reviews and the product breaks after several hits -- even assuming that is why they went to the new design, they need to get their advertising straight (AND honest) and show ONLY the product that will hit the doorstep -- so pissed, I might not even try it -- would hate to kill the guy next to me on the range with an exploding device instead of my occasional shank

Larry McCaffrey   Shoots in the 90s [May 04, 2017]
Model Reviewed: Whater was sold in Dec 2016

hey I am Larry... a 69 year old man really enjoyed it for a few months untill the plastic shroud around the slider started to break apart. Could injure a bystander or possibly oneself. Is there a warentee I mean I payed like a hundred bucks for it. If not . I say 1 star it was fun while it lasted.

David Edenfield   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 08, 2017]

I am sure that this has helped my swing and speed. However, after just over a month the metal plate separated from the slide making the product unusable. I do swing it daily between 40 and 50 times a day, if it is not designed to take that much activity there should be some kind of notice.

Jose   Shoots in the 90s [Mar 02, 2017]

I received the speed stik for Christmas took it out of the box and after a few swings it cracked and broke into pieces. Received a replacement and the same thing happen. Not worth the money due to the material being used to produce this product.

Ken   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 17, 2017]
Model Reviewed: Speed Stik

Just had a bad round as my balance, tempo, and feel are way off.

Received my order within 10 days. No instructions included.

gouri shankar   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 01, 2017]
Model Reviewed: speed stik

It is defintiely a good item but it cracked after 20-30 swing. Not good material. Otherwise it has added 20-30 yards in 29 swing practice. But Now I don't know what to do.

Andy   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 23, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Speed stick

I bought the speed stick and other stick device together the speed stick is great I've added about 15 mph to my club speed and over 35 to 40 yds to my drive. I would recommend this to any golfer. In fact I have had 10 of my fellow golfs used my speed stick which. Cause them to purchase one. It's great

The customer service is great the first one the slide started getting stuck, I called the sent a new one, the second one the slide cracked, I called and I receive a new one in 5 days. Had my issue but the service is great and they stand behind there product which is sometimes hard to find in today's market. Thanks

Similar Products Used: I have tried a weighted driver did not help hurt my back from it
Making me over turn because of the weight.
chris   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 05, 2016]
Model Reviewed: orange

The first stick did not work at all so I complained and they sent a replacement.This lasted about 4days and then the sliding part cracked and broke. In my opinion it was a total waste of money

Dan Sample   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 04, 2016]
Model Reviewed: I have the yellow model

I got my speed stick a month ago and I really like it, but the speed bullet cracked and now I am afraid to use it. Did this happen to anyone else?

Mark Cooper   Shoots in the 100s [Dec 30, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Speed Stik (red golf)

In the beginning it was fine but the speed gauge stopped working. Called customer service and was basically told sorry for your luck. So to me the $125 i spent was wasted money. Lesson Learned!!!!