Mizuno Aerolite Stand Bag Bags

• QuikAdjust straps

[Jun 20, 2008]
Jordan2008
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite Stand Bag

Unlike the others I absolutly love this bag and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight bag.  I have had zero problems with it and I still think that i got it for a steal for $100.

Various Titleist bags, and Nike bags.

[Feb 21, 2008]
Bob G
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite

Great bag for carrying clubs because it is very lightweight. The problem I had with the bag is that the legs don't spring out all the way when I put it down. I have to manually pull them out to keep the bag from falling over. When I forget to do this, the clubs fall and get nicked up. My beatiful MX 25's have a lot of dings on them, partially due to these frequent drops.

great for questions on clubs

Izzo, Nike, Ping

[Sep 08, 2007]
rick
Model Reviewed: mizuno aerolite

this bag looks nice and is light.thats where the good ends,the top divider wore thru before one season,ruined 2 drivers on me.The clubs always seem to get stuck in this bag,I find my self fighting to pull out an iron at least once a round, and I only carry 13 clubs.

[Jul 13, 2007]
Steve Fairbairn
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite Bag

Love my MP32s...sincerely regret buying a bag that matched. The dividers wore through in just one season forcing me to reshaft my fairway wood and both hybrids. Since they were Grafalloy Blue and Prolaunch respectively, it cost me dearly.
Please..save your money and your clubs...buy from a different bag manufacturer

did not bother

Ogio Grom. No complaints so far

[Feb 08, 2007]
caddy45
Model Reviewed: mizuno areolite

this bag is great like the last guy i havent had any problems with it. it has a really nice color scheme and just enough pockets. it is very light and not to expensive.

nope

none

[Nov 22, 2006]
Bradgolfsalot
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite Stand Bag

Unlike others here, Ive had no problem with the interior of this bag falling apart. It's perfect for me!

Titleist bags

[Nov 16, 2006]
Mike
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite

Nice bag, not quite enough pockets however, a small waterproff storage area would also be a good addition.

Not required.

[Nov 09, 2006]
Mizunogolfer
Model Reviewed: 06 Aerolite Staff

Nice tidy bag with great color scheme that is very durable, compact, and lite. A great bag for the golfer who walks the majority of the time and who likes to carry as little as possible when he/she plays. My only dislike is that an insulated water holder should be standard on a bag like this as I had to clip mine to the bag and it tends to bouce all over the place when I walk.

Ogio

[Jul 04, 2006]
chacho
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite Stand Bag

Had two of these bags with the same fault. The divider material where the driver sits had broken and split, obviously there is a quality problem here and my pro had said he has returned lots of these bags with the same problem.
This happened after only a month on both bags. I liked the design but the bags wont last very long.

ogio

[Jul 04, 2006]
chacho
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Aerolite Stand Bag

Had to send two bags back because both bags had the divider material ware very quickly(3 weeks ) where the driver sits.
Obviously has a major build fault and had to change the bag because of this.
The bag was very nice but it wont last long if you have one of these.

ogio