Mizuno Cyclone Stand Bag Bags

Cyclone Stand Bag

• Mizuno Kabuki Top Cuff and "Divide and Slide" Technology
  • Cyclone Technology allows the bag to fit comfortably on a cart top cradle
  • Mizuno AeroStrap offers lightweight
  • Mizuno Shower Cap offers lightweight waterproof protection

purdyb   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 26, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Cyclone

This is an awsome bag for the price. I got it on ebay for 75.00 shiped.Very good quality.....

Similar Products Used: Taylor made golf bag
OVERALL
Skipper   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 17, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Cyclone

Overall, I'm very happy with this bag. Being both a cart (including pull cart) and stand bag, it compromises a bit on both ends of the spectrum. It's bit heavier than some stand bags, and a few less compartments than a full blown cart bag. That being said, it's great having one bag for both and it has some great features. The "Kabuki Top Cuff System does prevent a lot of club chatter which helps keep my MP33's from getting quite as dinged. It's important if you get one of these bags to follow Mizuno's recommendations as to where to put what clubs. If you do, you'll find the clubs lay in the bag in a manner that truly does help prevent club clatter. Also, I think this is a great looking bag; stylish without being too flashy or showy. I've only had the bag a few weeks so I can't vouch for durability though I will say my past experience is that Mizuno and quality go hand in hand.

Never Used.