Nike Skinny Carry Bag Bags

Skinny Carry Bag

wb4tjh   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 16, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Nike Skinny Stand Bag

I was looking for an ultra light weight bag that would encourage me to walk more, and found this one. It is a very well made and designed bag. The stand system works well and the pockets are plenty big enough for my balls, tees, gloves and rain jacket. The air carry strap system is super comfortable and I can easily fit 14 clubs into the bag. I own several other bags: a cart bag, a pull cart bag, and another full sized stand bag. But the Nike has become my bag of choice for 90% of my golfing. It has all that I need and is super light as well. It makes carrying my clubs a real pleasure and I can put it in and out of the car quickly, is is so light and compact. I paid $70 for it.

No needed as of yet. The bag is premium all the way through.

Similar Products Used: Various other bags.
David Swinehart   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 28, 2004]
Model Reviewed: Air Skinny Stand Bag

The Air Skinny Bag is great for those lazy Sunday rounds when you feel like a walk. I purchased it at the beginning of the season to inspire me to walk more often, and I wanted a bag that was not cumbersome or heavy. This soon became my primary golf bag. It is quality throughout: The stand system works well, the pockets are thoughtully placed, and the Air Strap is quite possible the most comfortable method of transporting a golf bag than I have ever experienced. Despite the small diameter of the bag (6.5", I think), I can comfortably carry an entire set of clubs. Everywhere I have used this, at least one person has asked me about it and where they can get one. This bag is great for the Sunday golfer who doesn't feel like lugging a large bag around, but needs more than the traditional "Sunday" bag; Bad for the "I need to carry every possible accessory with me just in case" golfer.

Frank Moy   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 13, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Nike Skinny Bag

Great carry bag. Very well thought-out quality product. Pockets properly placed and very useable. Holds fourteen clubs. Relatively easy to get clubs in and out -for some reason, clubs don't jam as readily as with many other larger bags. Most people who see it like it and comment on it. It looks much more "golfy" than thse huge dorky push carts that are the current rage. Also, such a light bag is easy to get in and out of the trunk.

No experience, but if there is a problem, I will call Tiger!