Sun Mountain Swift Stand Bag Bags

Swift Stand Bag

double strap

ThaLiquidSword   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 28, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Sun Mountain Swift Stand Bag

This was my first bag I ever had. I am a caddie and I carry a lot of different bags. Sun Mountain makes the lightest and best bags. The only problem is the legs come out and in too far. Other than that it's a great bag...the puffy straps are great.

Similar Products Used: Ogio, Callaway, Affinity, basically everything
Ken   Shoot in the 80s [Jul 20, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Swift X

This is the best all-around light carry I've seen. Well constructed and very light. As a previous reviewer mentioned, it carries well either with one or two straps. I try to walk as much as possible, but this bag works fine on a cart. I only paid $69.95 at golfbargains.com, no tax and free shipping. Got it in three days.

Tommy   Shoot in the 90s [Jul 10, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Swift X

Great. I have never had such a great walking bag. It's very light, carries easy with one or two straps, fits on a cart if you want, and has tons of storage. I got it brand spanking new from E-Bay for $78.00. The legs spring out and in easily too.

Clay Ostrom   Shoot in the 80s [Aug 10, 1999]
Model Reviewed: Swift - double strap

This is a great bag. Tons of pockets (including a velour lined one for storing important stuff like a watch), great 2-strap system, big sturdy zippers, and incredibly light (3.5 lbs). Plenty of space for rain gear and whatever else you like to haul around. I walk about 90% of the time so this bag is ideal for me. The stand seems very durable and provides good stability. The only negative thing I can think of is that there's only one divider for the clubs - but as I said it keeps the bag really light. Also, I only paid $115 for mine at a local golf store (wasn't on sale).