Warrior Custom Golf Custom Stang Bag Bags

Warrior Custom Golf Custom Stang Bag Bags

Warrior's Executive Bag is constructed with fade resistant, lightweight, and waterproof Dynalon fabric and is stitched. Lightweight yet roomy, with pockets and compartments for everything.

[Jun 29, 2013]
Utahkeith
Model Reviewed: Warrior Custom Golf Stand Bag

Honestly it has 7 compartments for clubs, one of which is a separate one for your putter, kind of sweet. It has a nice ball pouch with a zipper opening, and on one side a full length zipper compartment for jacket and extras. There is a place to carry an umbrella and ok padded shoulder straps which are adjustable. The thing I don't like about it is that it carries on the back kind of level not much of an angle. It has a lower pouch on the other side for keeping your glove, tees, pencils and other odds and ends in. If you go to Warrior Custom Golf's Web Site it has a bunch of stuff listed the bag doesn't have. When I called on it, (I got the bag for FREE $24 shipping) I told Andrew about what it says it has but doesn't have, and he said he would get on top of it. It's been three days nothing has changed. So the handy velvet valuable pouch, the cell phone pouch and water bottle holder doesn't exist, but there is a tee holder! It doesn't come close to a $199 bag, more like a $59 bag at a pro shop, maybe $79 tops. I love Warrior Clubs so I use it to get attention so I can plug them for referrals and free stuff from them. They're clubs are AWESOME!

They're customer service is great, I have NEVER had any problems with them really, and they have gone out of they're way for me, even over nighting an order for me to get it to me on time for a golf tournament I was in where I needed a couple things to help my game and plug them.