Bridgestone E5 Balls

Bridgestone E5 Balls

The Bridgestone Logo e5 Golf Ball has a new dual dimple design for increased distance. The e5 is engineered for control and distance. The new e5 delivers consistency on the green because it is the only 2-piece urethane cover ball on the market, which provides the power of a large core with the control of Tour-proven urethane. New Dual Dimple Technology also provides improved distance performance and the inside dimple works to increase thrust power at launch while t

[Mar 07, 2022]
chaples19

Strength:

. This was at least 30 yards more than i have driven for the last 5-6 years. This is the ball I will buy in future, probably cheaper than the ones I buy now. | concrete driveway

Weakness:

None so far.

[Apr 24, 2013]
jonathan
Model Reviewed: bridgestone E5

I played the pro v1x and heard a friend say the E5 plays like the por v1x. I took his challenge and glad I lost. Nice spin within 150 yards and carries nicely. does fly a little higher than I like and is not easy into the wind but I am very happy with this ball and half the cost.

pro v1x, taylormade penta5, bridgestone b330R

[Sep 07, 2012]
Ron Mathews

Wow, I got a call from one of my golf bobby informing me that I needed to try out the E5 bridgestone ball. I follow his lead and all I can say now is Wow!

Got my first box and went out and shot the best round this year. Holding every green (18) in a roll without any run offs. I am sold on this ball, its performances outed the titlist Prov1 hands down. I have removed the Pro v1 from my bag and out of my game.

My other Pro V1 are spinning into the wood-line....Not comparable. What took me so long to find you ,(E5) rule my game now!

[Oct 19, 2011]
John Titcomb
Model Reviewed: Bridgestone e5 ball

Better than any Titlest ball I have played!

Titlest ProV & Pro v1

[Dec 29, 2009]
AUSSIEmike99
Model Reviewed: e5

I use the most expensive balls, however, I found an e5 in the jaboong at my club, Sta Elena. I tried it on a par 5, I drove that ball 246 yards, according to my caddy. This was at least 30 yards more than i have driven for the last 5-6 years. This is the ball I will buy in future, probably cheaper than the ones I buy now.

[Nov 01, 2009]
golfer7890
Model Reviewed: E5+

Good ball for the price. This ball feels firm yet soft, definitely not a rock as a previous reviewer has stated. Construction is two-piece with a urethane cover. Straight off the tee, and responsive for the short game. Durability is above average. I enjoy playing the E5+. Bridgestone offers the best balls for the mid-range category.

NXT Tour, Hx Hot/Hot Bite, Burner TP LDP. ProV1x, Srixon, Tour ix.

[Aug 07, 2009]
don
Model Reviewed: bridgestone e5

Have been playing the e6 and decided to try
the e5. After playing the e6 the e5 feels
like a rock. I like a soft feel and if you
do also, the e5 is NOT SOFT.

bridgestone treosoft

[Oct 26, 2008]
Norge
Model Reviewed: Bridestone E5

Really disappointed. I've gone through 3 dozen and have given up. For the price, there are alot of other better choices out there. It's just another 2 piece but with a urethane cover. I guess I beleived that you can have the consistency of a 2 piece with added spin control around the greens.
Its average on drives and irons. There is some check on short irons but it rates poor on pitch/chips. Putting was where the E5 was a strong performer. Really good feedback off the putter and consistent roll. Sorry, but IMO they should have called it the Bridgestone EEEEWWWW 5.

Lots

[Jul 21, 2008]
PI5Seeker
Model Reviewed: Bridgestone E5+

I used the Wilson TX4 PRO for the front 9 today and could barely break 50. I hit a slice on every tee shot, which is not my normal shot shape. I also had trouble with it around the greens because it was TOO soft. I changed to the Bridgestone e5+ for the back 9 and played great. My trajectory was much higher and straighter. It felt soft on all shots, firm off the putter which I like and it spins pretty good for a budget ball. I tried the E6 last season and didn't like the ball flight but this new E5+ was fantastic for my game. Needless to say I shot a 41, including a terrible final 2 holes, bogey and double.

Wilson TX4 Pro, Top Flite Gamer, Nike Ta2 SPN, Precept Laddie Xtreme and MC Lady, Bridgestone E6, Titleist NXT Tour

[Jun 24, 2008]
4setsofirons
Model Reviewed: e5+

I have now played three rounds of golf with E5+ on two courses and here’s my observation. I’m not a power hitter and I’m only guessing that my swing speed is medium (maybe around 85mph with a driver). These balls are seriously long for my swing speed. Longer than ProV1, NXT Tour and HX Tour; just shy of the TP Black but this ball is straighter with a driver. Although it has urethane cover and may spin like a 3-piece tour ball, it doesn't stop like one. Even though it has a measured spin rate higher than TP Black/HX Tour/ProV1 according to the Feb 08 issue of Golf Magazine, I can tell you that it doesn’t have the same hop-n-stop ability on the green. I believe that maybe it’s down to the fact that the cover is quite hard (hence harder wearing = good:-) and bounces a bit more. It’s longer and spinier than NXT Tour - a fairer like-4-like comparison I reckon. As with the NXT Tour, I tend to pitch ten yards in front of the pin and expect a small amount of roll forward. Off the face of the driver it feels light and responsive. It putts nicely too with nice roll but not too sticky as with some tour balls. On the whole it has a nice combination of distance and control, albeit lesser of the latter. However for my level, it’s the right combination, for the time being, as I need the distance and not yet ready to attack the green expecting a spin back. Since it’s cheaper and performs better than NXT Tour, definitely 5 stars for value, 4.5 for performance and durability. Very highly recommended for mid handicappers.

ProV1, NXT Tour, HX Tour/Tour56, Nike Platinum, TP Black, AD333.