Dunlop Loco Balls

Dunlop Loco Balls

Dunlop''s Low Compression Technology is specially engineered to turn your swing into a competitive edge. Upon impact, LoCo compresses more easily on the clubface, making better energy transfer, improved rebound and longer distance.

[Jun 03, 2013]
Marcus
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Balls

Absolutely terrible ball. I bought a case before a golf trip. I split one in half on the 3rd hole and cracked another on the 7th. I trashed the rest and bought a case of ProV1s after the front 9. Never using Dunlops again.

[Jul 13, 2011]
Jimmy Lackey
Model Reviewed: Dunlop LoCo

It would seem, by the Bogus Reviews of this golf ball, that I can place a Hole-In-One simply by playing this ball ---- Frikin' Please !!! How about a true and honest ( Read - NOT BS sales crap ) review of performance.

[Aug 27, 2010]
Tom Bergeron

I had a hole in one using the Loco Dunlop ball yesterday at Skylinks golf course in Long Beach, Calif. I used a 3 wood Warrior club....

[Jul 17, 2009]
Bob Munsch
Model Reviewed: Dunlop LoCo

On July 15th I visited a friend. I had played very poorly for the past 2 months. I was ready to give the game up. He gave me a Goliath Driver and a sleeve of Loco balls. That afternoon I had our League play. I was hitting the driver very well. ON the 4th hole a par 3 I had the experience of a life time. The Loco ball found it's way to the bottom of the hole!!!!!!!!!This made the Dunlap Loco ball the number one ball in golf for me. I had to buy drinks for 48 league members. I also promised then a sleeve of Dunlap Loco Balls. Pine Grove GC Grove City Pa

[Sep 29, 2008]
Danny Aylward

Lands soft around the greens after long ball. I hit a hard low drive on a 267 par four, flag was on front of green, the ball managed to hit the green soft enough to roll lightly into the hole. I won't use any other ball.

[Aug 16, 2008]
Jeff Howard
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco

Started using this ball in July of 2008, my putting has improved and my distance off the tee improved. On 22 July 2008 I got my first hole in one on a 143 yard Par 3. Great Ball!!

[Dec 16, 2007]
Toby
Model Reviewed: Dunlop LoCo Crazy Long

You heard it from the others, Really long off all clubs. But more importantly it is really really straight off the driver. No prooblems holding greens, 6 and up roll back. Long irons skip forward a couple of inches or feet. Short game is fine, I like controlling trajactory more than spin and these are lively and pop high off wedges. And I can spin them out of bunkers so I am happy. Best ball I have used. I test other balls to see if I can beat it, no luck yet.

[Dec 04, 2007]
massey
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Ball

As a golfer with a slow swing speed, I have been searching for a ball that gives the best balance of distance, control, and price for year-round practice round use. I compared the Dunlop Loco, Noodle, and the new Wilson Fifty. Dunlop Loco is the winner. While the Noodle is a reliable ball that works well around the greens for me, I found its distance to be only average. The Wilson Fifty provided awesome distance, but distance control varied wildly off of my wedges (normally a strength), so much that it was unusable near the greens. Shame, because it will certainly get up and go off the driver and hybrids. The Dunlop Loco routinely added 10-20 yards on drives, and helped me set some impressive personal driving records--hey, when you normally drive 225 and you sometimes hit 275 it is a big deal! It also was reasonable around the greens, and consistent with both wedge and putter, though firmer than the Noodle. Price-wise, you can get Locos on sale in 24 packs for as little as $12 at times ... putting it all together, I'm feeling a little Loco for now!

NA

Pinnacle Exception, Volvik Crystal

[Nov 09, 2007]
Steve Fisher
Model Reviewed: Dunlop LOCO M.A.D.

First time I played with the LOCO I made a Hole in one!
Love them!

[Oct 08, 2007]
Got2bSly
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Golf Balls

Probably one of the better values out there. This ball is sweet when it comes to control and price. If you don't hit straight then stick to the other low buck 2 piece balls out there because this one grips good and produces good spin. Good distance from the tee's and sticks to the greens. One of the better balls I've played with and probably the best bang for the buck. The cover is not quite as durable as those other low buck balls but that's because you're not playing with one of those hard balls that skip right off the greens.

Nike, Titleist, Top Flite, Maxfli