Maxfli A10 Balls

Maxfli A10 Balls

Introducing the new A10 - The Longest Ball on Tour. This solid core ball has everything you want in a tour performance ball. With its TEN technology and urethane cover to compliment the large, solid core, the A10 is not only the longest ball on tour, but it''s awesome around the greens, too. Woosie had a close one with the A10 at the British Open, and Se Ri Pak used it to win the Womens British Open. Take it for a test drive and see why it is the longest ball on tour.

[Sep 15, 2017]
Spider Dubiel
Model Reviewed: MAXFLI A 10 GOLF BALLS

I bought some MAXFLI A 10 Titanium golf balls on sale at Dicks sporting goods last year. I found that they played pretty similar to Callaway Supersoft golf balls. They went quite far when I used my driver and seem to have a very nice touch and feel to them. I was able to get 3 huge boxes of them for a very cheap price and I was surprised that they are that good. Durability issues have been zero. They are a two layer ball. For the golfer on a budget and even if your not and like a really good value I would give these a shot and see what you think. I am really surprised that they are that good.They play like a much more expensive ball.

Can't say much on this. Dick's has posed to issues service wise.

Callaway supersoft golf balls, Callaway Chrome soft

[Jul 03, 2008]
SmoothBob
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10

Too bad these are becoming hard to find. I got a few dozen on eBay. These balls are long....longer than Pro V. And they are soft, driver or iron. Spin is also the best attribute. And they are a little better durability wise. You can play a whole round with one ball.

Callaway HX series
Bridgestone b330
Pro V
Hogan Apex Tour

[May 20, 2008]
Welan
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10

A GREAT ball for those of us without a big swing. I bought a dozen boxes of these at Dick's when they were replaced by another "new and improved model". Have yet to find a better ball for my swing speed (high 70's-low80's). If you have a slower swing speed, look for these on ebay.

Many, from Titleist - Srixon - Callaway - Nike - Strata

[Jul 05, 2006]
birdgolf
Model Reviewed: A10

I have a slow swing speed (80 mph) and usually stay with softer feeling low compression balls.

I found a couple of these, in mint condition, on the course.

They were straight off the tee, but they felt hard off the club face. My accuracy and distance off the tee with this ball was comparable to results I get with the Nike PowerSoft and the Dunlop LoCo.

I found this ball to be very hard and fast on and around the green. Short approach shots would not sit and had a lot of roll. I use Cleaveland 588 chrome wedges and find the Nike Powersoft and Dunlop LoCo generate more backspin and sit much better with my slower swings.

For me the ball was very fast when putting and I usually overshot the hole. I was constantly trying to ease upon on putts instead of being able to be agressive. Balls such as the LoCo, PowerSoft, Noodle allow me to putt more aggressively.

[Jul 03, 2006]
graeme
Model Reviewed: maxfli a10 mantel

Just bought some maxfli a10 mantle. Thought they'd be the same as the maxfli a10 from several years ago. They are chalk and cheese. The older ball( I was hitting a new one of these I had) feels very similar to a current proV, however, the new "mantle" just plays and feels like a budget $1 rock special.

[Jun 21, 2006]
wildinguk
Model Reviewed: a10

A fantastic ball, one of the best ever made. Durable, soft, long, plenty of spin....though slightly more than the prov1 off the driver. It goes for miles without soaring too badly, and seems to cut into the wind incredably well. Has a lovely soft feel off the face of my forged irons.

in many ways it's a shame they stopped making them, however as they've fallen out of favour and prov1's dominante, they're dirt cheap on ebay. Just don;t hope on buying any new in the UK. But at £10 for two dousen pearl grades they're a great investment. B grade practise ballos even cheaper.

Not used

pro v1, pro v1x, srixon zur, srixon zurs, callaway hx balcks and hx56s

[May 26, 2006]
Denis
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10

Was given a sleeve to use and really liked them. Just bought 3 dozen for 30 bucks at Dick's Sporting Goods.
I was a Noodle guy until I started using these. I believe them to be the perfect fit for someone of my level (shoot in the 90's). Apparently like so many other proven products in the world of golf, these are no longer being made. Probably a "new and improved" model is out. I'll try to buy more of these!

Noodle Long and Soft

[May 16, 2006]
Andy
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10 Soft

Amazing ball, similar distance off the driver than a pro v1, as much spin into the greens. Is long, soft and goes a mile. Not only that, you can pick them up on ebay dirt cheap at about 50 pence a ball or less. Shame they stopped making them, much better than anything Maxfli have produced since!

I'm buying as many as I can now while there's still some to fish out of lakes and sell on.

Pro V1, Pro V1x, Baclmax, Revolution Tour, Strata Pros

[May 14, 2006]
buddy
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10

this is a great ball, today i shot a 38 with this ball. it has great feel and some wonderful distance.With this price i will never be using the proV1 anymore

none

Prov1 and Pinnacle

[May 07, 2006]
megcbstv
Model Reviewed: maxfli A10

Went to the store intending on buying some Precept Laddies and found these on clearance for $8.50/dozen. I had read about tehm in the past and knew they used to sell for almost $50/dozen!

Tried them out and hit the ball really long today. My apporach shots were as good as they have been in a long time. Only put one ball in the water, but at $8.50/dozen, I wouldn't have felt bad if a few more found a pond. They're not Pro V-1's price-wise, but performance-wise, they're every bit as good. Headed back to the store to buy the rest of them tomorrow!