Maxfli Noodle Ice Balls

Maxfli Noodle Ice Balls

Noodle, the most recognizable name in the long-and-soft category of golf balls, introduces the Noodle Ice featuring a transparent cover and highly optic core. The Maxfli Noodle Ice golf ball is engineered to deliver the classic long-and-soft performance that Noodle balls are known for and is constructed to the same specifications as the Long and Soft Noodle.

[Feb 04, 2016]
Ray Birnbaum
Model Reviewed: Noodle Ice

My wifes favorite ball,and mine, and she is 10 handicap, and I am 20, from Senior tee. Best ball ever for low swing speeds. Second best is Srixon AD333. See comments below. They were discontinued in 2011 and she switched to Precept IQ Clear which was then discontinued. They were then, in 2014, reissued as Taylor Made in a 15 pack for a short period. When we saw that , we bought 15 packages of 15 packs at $9 a box. These are no longer available, However, on EBay today, I bought 6 dozen boxes of Noodle Ice Orange for $52.

Before Noodle Ice, and I used, I have played golf for 50 years, Srixon AD333 for 15 years. They, of course, were discontinued and replaced by Srixon Q Star which I do not like. However, you can now buy Srixon AD333 by getting Angry Bird golf balls which are AD333s.

[Jan 12, 2016]
mike s
Model Reviewed: noodle ice

I've been plying the Noodle Ice balls for years. I hit them long and straight and I have no plans to switch. On the down side, buying a box of the different colored balls results in three green golf balls, which I end up launching deep into the woods. I mean, really, GREEN GOLF BALLS?

[Dec 28, 2015]
Sheldon
Model Reviewed: Noodle Ice

Really love the noodle ice balls, just really disappointed with this lot only one of them came in a white colour and the rest were discoulored.

[May 24, 2014]
Robert L Burney
Model Reviewed: noodle ice

drives now averag 250 with an occasional 280-290. Extremely pleased, as I am over 70. These balls are very predictable.

service has always been excellent.

[Mar 29, 2012]
Jim Norman
Model Reviewed: noodle ice crystal golf ball

I have been playing with the noodle ice ball and love, but I can't find any. Please put them back on the market.

[Apr 18, 2010]
Georgia43
Model Reviewed: Noodle Ice Clear Crystal Golf balls

I love Noodle Ice Clear Crystals!! They
sound crisp when you hit them, not clunky and I get further distance. It is great in the fairway and on the greens. The problem is: you can't find them any more?? Please keep making them!!!

[Jun 03, 2009]
Joanne Bortz
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Noodle Ice Crystal-clear

I found the Noodle Ice Crystal-clear balls to be the best ball for putting and have heard other golfers say the same thing.

Unable to find the Noodle Ice Crystal-Clear golf balls in my area. My zip code is 18091. Can you help me?

[Jul 08, 2008]
jdbly
Model Reviewed: Noodle Ice

I've read some reviews on the Noodle Ice describing it as 'unfeeling' and 'too soft', but all I know is that the 'Ice' is the first golf ball that I've been able to get backspin on and stop it dead on the green. I fell in love with this ball from the first swing (I found one in the woods and kept it), and now it's the only ball I'll use.

Nike 'Mojo', TopFlite XL, and Maxfli Noodle.

[Jun 24, 2008]
saluki
Model Reviewed: maxfli noodle ice

In the past I used the standard Noodle balls along with Nike One and others here and there. I now only use the Noodle Ice. I have more confidence and focus on the ball and it has great feel for the short game. I have lost no distance in driving comparing to the others i have played. The only thing that drives me nuts is that when the ball was originally released it was sold as a ball for either sex, and now almost all golf shops stock it in the ladies section. It works for men and women. A GREAT BALL.

[Jan 05, 2008]
IRVIN LOUPE
Model Reviewed: NOODLE ICE

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT THE NOODLE ICE GOES 10 YDS. FURTHER WITH 7 IRON AND 20 FURTHER WITH DRIVER THAN ANY BALL I HAVE EVER HIT INCLUDING ALL THE NON-CLEAR COVER NOODLE BALLS. I'VE BEEN PLAYING 45 YEARS AND AM 52 AND HAVE HIT EVERY BALL MANUFACTURED AND NO OTHER BALL HAS EVER DEMONSTRATED THIS DEGREE OF DIFFERENCE. IS THIS BALL LEGAL? SHAG BAG AFTER SHAG BAG WITH A VARIETY OF BALLS THE NOODLE ICE GOES FURTHER.