Nike Mojo Balls

Mojo

Sean   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 16, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Nike Mojo

Found a Nike Mojo during a daily and very routine 9-hole practice round yesterday from the back tees. 1Under after 8 holes. Just on a lark teed up the Mojo on the 460 yard 9th hole. Big surprise as there was no reason to tee up my normal Bridgestone B330 after I played the Mojo. Into a 15 mph wind the Mojo was straight down the fairway leaving exactly 200 yards in. Played an easy 3H and the ball again was like an arrow coming to rest pin high left 3 feet from the cup. A birdie and a 9-hole round of 2Under 34 was carded. Can't wait for the regular 18 I will play on Saturday with the Mojo off the first tee. I will buy a dozen of these Nike Mojo's today, which except for two shots and a putt I know absolutely nothing about. Pretty effective sales pitch by Nike Mojo.

AL GUGIE   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 19, 2015]
Model Reviewed: NIKE MOJO BALLS

FOR ALL THE GOLFERS WHO SPEND WAY TO MUCH MONEY FOR BALLS, THIS IS YOUR REPLACEMENT...MOST GOLFERS CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT EXPECT TO GET WHAT THE HIGHER END BALLS ARE DESIGNED TO DO..REASON WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH SO WHY WASTE THE MONEY...WE ARE NOT TV MATERIAL SO WITH THAT SAID BALLS FOR US MAKE LITTLE DIFFERENCE...WHY WASTE THE MONEY IF THIS BALL GIVES YOU BETTER FLIGHT, LONGER DISTANCE, STRAIGHTER SHOTS ETC....I SHOOT LOWER THAN MOST AND I HAVE USED THE NIKE MOJO SINCE IT CAME OUT...SUPER BALL WITH THE BEST PRICE OUT THERE....SAVE SOME CASH FOR LUNCH AFTER THE ROUND...ENJOY YOUR SEASON....8HCP...AL G..........

Ray   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 25, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Nike Mojo

Shot yesterday. Used a mojo on the last hole par 4 after using Taylor made rocket balls and titleist the previous 17. This ball went straight off the tee box and about 20 yards longer giving me a second shot of about 150 yards as I was next to the black n white stick in the middle of the fairway. Used a 5 iron to the green, straight at the flag lands about 4 ft in front of it n rolls flag pole length behind the cup. Marked spot of ball, lined up the stars on ball for my line. Sank the putt for birdie. Went n bought a 24 a 24 ok yesterday going to try them out this Saturday in a scramble. So far so good. Especially for the money.

Loved it off the 18th tee box, second shot and putt for birdie.

Similar Products Used: Titleist and taylormade rocketballz
Jake Faller   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 22, 2015]
Model Reviewed: nike mojo

played soft and hard, off the tee its perfectly straight and the furthest, and around and on the green, its soft and feels smooth and is the best putting ball ever. even though its got great roll, it sticks well of approches. great price for the best ball, better than the $60 pro v 1 x's

Similar Products Used: pro v 1 x
DHRUV SINGH   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 03, 2015]
Model Reviewed: nike mojo balls

awesome ball, looks cool and the best part is that it runs the most in the fairways and gets checked on the green. thanks nike, truly grateful..

Jazz   Shoots in the 90s [Nov 11, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Nike Mojo

I'm a Nike lover. I've tried several Nike Balls, but these seem to fly the straightest for me. I love the feel off the club face and they even putt nice. I recently started. If you can't find these the Nike Supperfar DD 2 Wings play about the same with a little more speed around the green...

Similar Products Used: Nike Superfar DD 2 Wings
James Hughes   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 25, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Mojo golf ball

At Christmas last year I received a dozen mojo golf balls for a gift and was afraid to use them. I got them out about 2 weeks ago and since then I have made a hole-in-one and shot my age(67) with them. It may be the only ball I use from now on. Thanks nike.

moe   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 14, 2014]
Model Reviewed: mojo

Found one while playing last sunday.When struck squarely has an awesome feel to it. Played 18 with my buddy and shot a 74 (my best round in years). Can't wait to go out next weekend to see if it was a fluke or just the ball I've been lookin for all these years.