Nike Power Distance Super-Far Balls

• Longer distance

[Mar 19, 2016]
allen k
Model Reviewed: Nike Suoerfar

This is the first review on writing on a ball. I was skeptical at first when I purchased the super far but I'll have to tell you I was very impressed. The ball was very straight off the tee my average went from 245 to 265 to 275 a drive. The only 2 I hit off line all day were alignment issues. Approach shots felt soft great and putting was the ball held the line beautiful. Shot an 82 beat round in 2 years and if it wasn't for a few bad shots and a couple lip outs it could've been much better.
For the high handicapper give this ball a try! I can't imagine going back to any other ball this one works great for me thank you Nike!
#Superfar #straight #longoffthetee

Pro V

[Mar 17, 2009]
4theLoveofTheGame
Model Reviewed: Power Distance Super Far

Great ball overall. This ball comes off the club like a rocket giving you exceptional distance. Be prepared to increase your drives 10-20 yards off the tee. holds greens decently well. Putting with this ball takes some getting used as it is a bit hard, you dont get the same soft feel as you would with a pro v1. Still, great ball and at $1 a ball makes it a definant ball to give a shot with.

Pro v1, TF gamer, HX hot plus, various titlists.

[Jun 04, 2008]
KitFisto
Model Reviewed: Nike Power Distance Super Far

I played at Canoa Ranch the other day with my dad. The front nine I had used just some random golf ball and shot what i usually shoot. On the back nine I used the Nike Power Distance Super Far Ball and I played the very best I have ever played. I knocked off like 7 strokes off my game

[May 01, 2008]
crapyking
Model Reviewed: Super + Far

I picked up this ball the other out of the woods & finished my round. Drove straight & rolled very nice off the putter. Took it out today on my exec 12 hole course, mostly par 3's. Had 2 birdies & 3 pars, shot my lowest round ever. This ball is very straight. This is the Super + Far model. I think it's an older model & can't find ANY reference to it. Not sure if it's the same ball as the regular super far. Super ball, very soft

everything... I like Stratas & Pro V's.

[Dec 16, 2007]
Stevegolfs
Model Reviewed: Nike Power Distance Super Far

This ball surprised me. It is fairly long and it flies straight for me. I played today in 44 degree weather and this ball still felt soft on a clean strike. This ball putts well too. I have no complaints about this ball.

All of them.

[Jun 28, 2007]
Plag
Model Reviewed: Super Far

This ball is very long off the driver but I felt it was too hard for me. They are a decent value from Sams Club.

[Sep 19, 2006]
erikjohn
Model Reviewed: NikePower Distance Super Far

I love this ball. Especially for @ 2 doz for $25 at Sams Club. Super long and great feel. Not a rock at all in fact if I didn't know better I would say it was a softer ball but the cover is very resilient. I am not having any problems stopping the ball dead on the green and am even backing up shots on occasion. It feels verynice coming off the putter as well. I bought 10 dozen and plan on playing them exclusively at this price.

na

Various Titleist

[Aug 30, 2006]
Charlie in FLA.
Model Reviewed: Nike Power Distance Super Far

I received a gift of a dozen Nike Power Distance Super Far golf balls today and decided to try them out this afternoon. I'm a short hitting 15 or 16 handicapper, but my game isn't as bad as my handicap would seem ot indicate, IMO.

My regular ball is the Nike Tour Accuracy which is a fine spin ball. I wasn't sure how well I would like this "distance" ball, but after playing it today, here are my impressions of the ball.

Distance: Probably a few yards longer than the Nike Tour Accuracy.

Accuracy: This is probably the strong suit of this ball. I believe that due to the lower spin rate, this ball held the line better than the Nike TA ball. It probably kept me in the fairway a few times or in the first cut of the rough on hits that might have put me in the deep rough with the Nike TA.

Spin: The lack of spin off my irons and around the green on chips and pitches is my biggest complaint about the Power Distance ball. If you are a player who likes to have your short irons check up and stop quickly, then this is not the ball for you. OTOH, if you are a player who likes to "Pitch and Run" the ball, then this ball works well in that role.

Feel: In spite of being a "distance" ball, this ball was not harsh or hard feeling. It didn't feel as soft as the Nike TA balls, but it certainly didn't feel like some of the "rock" balls either.

Durability: I used two of the Power Distance balls today and hit a wide variety of shots with them. I didn't lose either ball and I believe that if they were cleaned up well, you would have a hard time telling them from a brand new ball. There was no scuffing or shredding that I could detect.

Putting: No complaints at all. The ball rolled well and stayed on line. I had ZERO three-putt greens today. The ball felt good off the putter....... not too hard and not too soft. Distance control off the putter was excellent. Maybe I was just having a good day putting.

MY SCORE TODAY: I shot 40 on the front nine and was 5 over par through the first 7 holes on the back nine before we got rained out. I don't usually have a problem with the last two holes so I probably would have ended up with about an 82 for my final score. That's a good score for me. Perhaps I was just having a good day, or perhaps the ball had something to do with it.

Charlie

Not Applicable

[Aug 08, 2006]
Vincent Liu
Model Reviewed: Nike Power Distance Super-Far

Terrific handling, not a lot of spin, nice feel when putting, great distance

[Jul 20, 2006]
next TW
Model Reviewed: nike pd super far

great ball... great distance...great feel... and very durable

idk