Nike Precision TA2 LNG Balls

Precision TA2 LNG

Four distinct, performance-specific balls, each engineered to provide precise stroke-saving playability and reliable response shot after shot hole after hole round after round.

rolltide   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 10, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Nike TA2 LNG Ball

WOW. I really slept on this ball. the pro at my home course told me to try them because they we practically giving them away for a cheap price. I was amazed at how soft the ball felt coming off of my Titleist 983K driver and how far and straight the ball traveled. I added at least 10 yards to my driving distance and it is all due to this ball. it also felt like new money coming off of my callaway irons and checked up like a champ on approach shots. i used to use the callaway big bertha and titleist SO LO but i can get this ball for the same price because they are no longer making them. this ball will be on my tee from now on.

rshenoy   Shoots in the 70s [Mar 30, 2004]
Model Reviewed: ta2 long

I swear everytime i tee one of these things up I lose it. Had 155 to the pin, hit an 8, goes 35 yards long into the trees. Anyway my point is that I have only hit these about 7-8 times and can give only limited feedback. First these feel fairly nice of off every club in the bag. Crisp off of chips and putts which i personally like.The ball also seems to roll very true. I can really bomb this ball if i hit it good. I seem to get more distance out of this ball than the pro v1 (new).

Similar Products Used: pro v1, top flite 3000 series, maxfli noodle, ben hogan apex tour, strata tour straight.
nick bowles   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 21, 2003]
Model Reviewed: ta2 lng

PLAYS NICE, FLIES LONG AND HIGH AND SOFT FEEL INTO AND AROUND GREENS. GETS NICE SPIN A GOOD BALL TO PLAY

N A