Precept Laddie Xtreme Balls

Precept Laddie Xtreme Balls

• Pumped up Muscle-Fiber Core
  • Explosive off the driver with high launch and low spin for extreme distance
  • New wind cheating 372 dimple design generates a long flight
  • The shear resistant cover compound stands up to punishing wedge shots
  • Superior greenside performance

[Sep 11, 2021]
gasielennie410j

Strength:

Xtreme and wow what a difference in the cold weather for me. I shot my season low of 82 with this ball. Sure it may not be the ball, but I have to believe it had some influence on it. | Tile Installation Elk Grove

Weakness:

none so far

Purchased:
New
[Feb 05, 2013]

[Apr 20, 2011]
Steve Grimmer
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie Xtreme

I play Nike Tour D's but always keep this little secret with me... ball plays abt. 5 to 8 yds less than the "D"'s but for the price... you can't lose.. feels good off of any Club. Sports Authority is selling 2010 model @ 2 doz. for $14.99... go ahead and stock up on them... you won't be disappointed

[Aug 13, 2010]
Matt
Model Reviewed: Laddie X

I play ProV1 golf balls when I get the chance (find them in the woods). Sure they are great, but as mentioned from many other people, $20 for 24 balls!!! You can't beat this. Ball seems to fly great off the driver and spins excellent with irons. Every iron I hit had a ball mark within 1 foot, even when I hit it out of the rough. Ball spins well on close shots and definitely felt great on putts. $20 for 24 balls....or $45 for 12? This ball is definitely worth a try!

[Mar 14, 2009]
jakeryan
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie Extreme

As advertised, and as others have stated, this is the best ball on the market for the money. Are you kidding me - 24 balls for $20? Long and straight with the driver, soft feel with the irons, spins well enough with the wedges and putts beautifully. What's not to like?

ProV1, ProV1x, Bridgestone e5, Bridgestone e6

[Jan 04, 2009]
Jack
Model Reviewed: Laddie xtreme

I found that the B330s and Calaway iX were not going that far in the cold weather vs when I play in 80 deg+ weather. I decided to try this Laddie Xtreme and wow what a difference in the cold weather for me. I shot my season low of 82 with this ball. Sure it may not be the ball, but I have to believe it had some influence on it. My tee shots were fine. It was the second shot that really shined for me with this ball. The ball felt smooth off the irons and they landed close to or on the greens for me. I like putting with this ball as well. It reminded me of the ProV1x of the tee, but softer on that second shot. Anyway, you might want to give this one a try.

[Nov 14, 2008]
J.C.
Model Reviewed: Laddie X

Look, I love the ProV1 and B330 just as much as the next guy. Still, I play as a 6.2 index handicap and when I'm out playing practice rounds I play the Laddie X and like the ball. I average 297 off the tee with ProV1 and 293 with this ball. It also sits pretty well if you hit a high shot into a green. For the money, this is the best kept secret in golf.

Srixon Soft

[Oct 25, 2008]
TommyO
Model Reviewed: Precept Extreme

I have played ProV 1 X until a fellow player friend of mine told me the Precept is the best ball on the market. Well low and behold I started playing this ball and added distance of the Tee and have since made nice shots into the green. I also like the feel of the ball and it putts very well even though the puttie needs to make a good stroke. Just a little more to the review; today I played in an alternate shot event where the players alternate hitting the ball you teed off with. My partner played ProV 1 and after hitting my Precept said by the end of the round, (which we won)that he is swithcing over to the PrecptX. Thats how much he liked the ball. Awesome ball with an awesome price ($20 for two dozen at Walmart) WOW!

[Oct 20, 2008]
TRYFE TREADWELL
Model Reviewed: LADDIE EXTREME

This is a great ball for the price.($20 for 2 dozen)Great off the tee and has enough spin on the greens to hold good shots.You cannot go wrong with a precept ball.Have played all of the high priced balls...Callaway,Taylormade,and Titleist(I must say that Titleist should be ashamed of themselves for charging so much for their product when you can find balls just as good for almost half the price)All of my golfing buddies would beg to differ but that's how I see it.

mentioned above

[Sep 26, 2008]
howard18
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie X

This was my old standby and I still wouldn't have a problem playing it. At $20 for 2 dozen this is one of the best values in golf balls. These balls get good distance, and they spin well for a two-piece surlyn offering. They aren't too rockish off the clubface either, and they are pretty durable. Scuffs seem mostly superficial, and tend not to affect putting too much. I've played entire rounds with the same ball, sometimes two rounds+ with one ball. They putt well for a two-piece and are decent around the greens, although they roll a little more than some balls.
I stopped playing this ball for a couple of reasons. My game has improved and I stopped losing 2-4 golf balls a round, more like 0-1 now, and I'm not as worried about the cost of golf balls. As a result I tried three-piece balls and like them, and play those. If you're new to golf or don't want to break the bank buying balls, give these a shot. They're similar to lower-end Titleist offerings, DT, HP and HVC series. At half the cost, why not give them a shot?

Haven't used

Top Flite D2, Titleist DT Solo, HP Performance, HVC SF, Maxfli Revolution, Pinnacle Gold, Nike Powersoft