Precept Laddie Balls

Precept Laddie Balls

Precept has already proven the benefits of explosive distance and soft feel with our patented Muscle-Fiber Core technology as seen by the unparalleled success of the Lady ball. For those low to moderate club head speeds, we have taken core softness one step further with the development of a unique blend of rubber compounds molded into the Muscle-Fiber Core, which optimizes softness, feel and distance. In simple golf lingo, "...this ball is like butter!"

[Nov 01, 2016]
frank
Model Reviewed: laddie x 33

0n oct 12, 2016 I had a hole in one at moose ridge s.lyon mi..using a precept laddie 33x 155 yds to the hole

[Aug 18, 2016]
Tom Matthews
Model Reviewed: Laddie

Good ball. I got my first hole in one today with it

I got a hole in one today with a precept 33. Can you at least send me another box of them?

titlest

[Feb 03, 2016]
Jim
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie X

Tried a sleeve of the Laddie X yesterday.
Either the best day of driving I have had in a long time or the ball is fantastic.
I was hitting drives a good 10 to 20 yards farther than usual. Think I have found my new ball.

Great ball, You have sure go it right with this one.

Callaway Supersoft, DT SOLO.

[Dec 19, 2015]
James Ring
Model Reviewed: precept laddie x

I received theses balls as a gift so I thought I would see what others thought of them. I didn't realize that so many pros wrote reviews for this web site. they look like great balls: shiny, clean, and round enough I think. they appear to be sanctioned by officialdom so I think I will use them. I simply cant see that one could tell that much about a ball when there are so many variables. golf is a mental game they say.

just about anything that looks good and I recognize the name.

[Mar 12, 2015]
Dan
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie

The picture shows the original Laddie but these haven't been made in a LONG time (~8 - 10 years). People are writing about the Laddie X which is the replacement for the original Laddie. I've played the original Laddie since it came out and stocked up when they ceased production, still play them today. they are slightly longer than a Pro V1 but less responsive around the green. The Laddie X has a much harder feel to it and does not respond as well around the green

Titleist ProV1, Bridgestone E5 and E6

[Aug 21, 2014]
Bodley
Model Reviewed: Precept LAddie

First off the reviews here just prove golfers are as bad as fishermen about stretching the truth, sure are a lot of low handicappers, and one fellow just started playing and has a hole in one already!! LOL. The Laddie is outstanding especially for lower swing speeds. I have used them since my swing got sleet, about 5 years now. I used Titleist balls for 30 years and still do occasionally, but for distance and sticking greens can't beat these basks. They do scuff easily surlyn cover or not. Rare combination of great ball and dirt cheap price.

NA

Bridgestone E6, 330, Titlest DT

[Jul 29, 2014]
Steve
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie

Although I have yet to hit one, there is a bit of misleading information for those of you who are looking for a 'Made in the USA' golf ball. Laddies are not. They are made in China. Check the box.

[Jul 17, 2014]
bill gardnet
Model Reviewed: precept laddie

Undoubtedly one of the best golf balls for low and high handicap players. And one of the best kept secrets in golf also, the ball is made in the USA, same as Bridgestone. And no coincidence, made at the same Bridgestone Plant. For a Surlyn cover, the feel is as soft as the most expensive balls. Many times I am asked what ball I use when I out drive the guys I play. Great ball! Really that's the best description, it's a Great Golf Ball. They should call it the Precept G2B!

Never needed.

Bridgestone, Titleist, Calloway, and Taylormade. But 4 of 5 rounds, I am going to play the Laddie!

[Jun 16, 2014]
John K
Model Reviewed: Precept Laddie

I am 65 and have been using the Bridgestone 330RX. Tried some Pro V1x's. Which felt like rocks. Tried the Laddies and the distance and feel are relatively the same for about 25 percent of the cost. I am stocking up.

Bridgestone 330rX, Pro V1x

[Oct 27, 2012]
Romel Yordi

I love this ball!!! I played Pro V 1 my whole golf experience of three years and I have to say Precept Laddie has improved my distance and control in the air and around the greens. Putting too also rolls very nice and not to bouncy.