Ram Titanium Distance Balls

Ram Titanium Distance Balls

Ram Tour is a leader in ball technology and development, introducing such products as Surlyn. Despite their many firsts in the industry, the company upholds the objective to offer golfers the BEST value on top grade golf balls.

[Jun 20, 2008]
TL2
Model Reviewed: Ram Titanium Distance

Man, these balls are terrible... every shot I hit with them ended up in the trees or other fairways. Sometimes they would curve really hard to the left. Other times, really hard to the right. Once, I even hit the ball as hard as I could and it only went like, 20 feet. WTF? There's zero consistency in these god awful dimpled nuts!

Man, as soon as I lose the last sleeve of these I'm buying those "red stripes" brand balls that the kid down the street has. I hit one of them once and it went really far. It made me feel like Lion Forest!

Ha!

Red stripes

[May 23, 2006]
John manley
Model Reviewed: Ram Ti distance

Great Ball, bought cheap. Spin great, good distance and durable. These are not U-Tri or Nike one but 90% what they offer. If you are a 10 handicap or more, buy these.

None needed

Pro V1, B330, Nike distance

[Aug 10, 2005]
stinkanimal
Model Reviewed: Double Titanium

Hey, what can I say? Paid $7 for 16 of these Ram Titaniums and have not had any issues what-so-ever. I did notice that they tend to peel a 'little' more than some other balls I've used. But I always figure that spending too much on golf balls is kinda rediculous. They fly just as good as the most expensive ball I've ever hit. Still comes down to the swing, no $4 ball can correct that! Highly recommended - look around and get 'em on the cheap for $7 or less per 16.

Titleist; Top-Flight, Pinnacle; Nike; Course balls.