Srixon AD333 Balls

Srixon AD333 Balls

• High initial ball velocity from the extremely resilient Rabalon elastomer cover
  • Increased carry and shallow angle of descent for greater roll from the unique 333 aerodynamic pattern
  • Soft feel, spin and control for excellent playability

[Aug 07, 2015]
Feller21
Model Reviewed: bridgestone ad333

I play a golf course with a nice layout but trees everywhere, and their budget doesn't adequately allow them to keep the leaves and debris cleaned up. So there are tons of lost balls in play out there. I needed to find some yellow or orange balls just to find my ball. I tried the ad333and ad330 i think was the other model. decent ball, decent length, decent control, decent flight control. Nothing exceeds, I don't care for putting with this ball so I carry an old Titleist Professional 90 in my pocket for putting when possible. Not near as good as the Bridestone treo-soft on any level. The Treosoft is the best discount golf ball I have found and it at least 1 star higher in all aspects but still the ad333/330 is a good ball for the $$. Goes straight!

NA

Titleist ProV/X, Cally, TM, Srixon, Maxfli, I have used them all being a Golf Course Supt I find balls all day long so I have tried man, the Treosoft, Srixon Z-star and ProV1x are the best balls imo.

[Feb 17, 2014]
KenMar
Model Reviewed: Srixon AD-333

For A$29 for 2 dozen, find it hard to go past these balls.

Long, spin pretty well, consistent.

I can use/loose 6 balls (A$1.20 ea) to my competitors 1 (A$7.20 ea) and I'm still in front.

BTW, I loose very few balls playing off 4-7 hcp.

Cheerz :)

[Mar 04, 2013]
james eadie
Model Reviewed: Ad333

I read with awe these reviews and consider what makes people write them! Regarding balls and how they suit a swing additional yardage draw fade correct slice. Folks it is a load of tosh, unless your a playing pro, you wont know the difference so stop kidding yourselves, and stop letting companies kid you.

[Dec 19, 2012]
martin
Model Reviewed: AD333

I just played a round with the angry bird AD333 and I was really impressed with my drives everything went in the fairway, straighter, longer and I got incredible distance about 20 yards greater. My buds that I play with were all saying wow and here comes the angry bird about to fly. I could take it home with a a chip and a putt again I was very impressed. Well there was one occasion were the Angry bird took a dive but that was head space and timing on my part. I got outside of my game.
Give it try and let me know what you think.
I'm out for now
Martin

[Dec 19, 2012]
Dave Ludick
Model Reviewed: ad333

I have been using the ad333 for sometime now after using/trying other brands, I must say I have not been disappointed yet. It comes off the club sweetly and holds our hard greens rather well and it rolls nicely off the putter, I still have to find an equal ball at the same price.

[Sep 19, 2011]
Hans Olsen
Model Reviewed: Srixon AD 333

AD 333 needs both distance and feel. I have just played 24 pcs of it and I am not impressed. I normally play the Wilson DX2 Soft and also the Precept LaddieX and they are much better balls. At least for my swing.

Wilson DX2 Soft, Precept LaddieX and many others

[Sep 01, 2011]
Pete
Model Reviewed: Srixon AD333

I'm not impressed about the AD333. I've played it in 4-5 rounds, and it don't suite my swing. I need both distance and feel.
I still stay by the DX2 Soft and the Laddie-X.

Wilson Staff DX2 Soft, Precept Laddie-X and several others

[Aug 25, 2011]
Eric
Model Reviewed: Srixon AD333

Well, after playing with Srixon's Soft Feel for a couple of rounds, I thought I'd give this one a try. I hate to be a pooper, but this ball just didn't perform as well. The distance off of the tee was about 20 yards shorter and after slicing one ball, it left earth's orbit. Good around the green, but very little feel with the putter. In fact, I shot my highest round in 3 years with this ball. Overall, I was thoroughly disappointed with the performance. My advice - spend your $20 on the Soft Feel. Sorry UK.

Nike ONE
Nike TA2 Spin
Srixon Soft Feel
Callaway HX Diablo Tour

[Aug 12, 2011]
mike
Model Reviewed: Srixon AD-333

I am probably a 12 hc that is capable of shooting in the low 70's any time I go out. I make alot of birdies but unfortunately make alot of doubles. I only have played pro-v's or nike one tour balls. I found one of these balls and played 16 holes with it. I was so impressed with it, i came home and found them on TGW.com for 24.95 for 2 doen plus a Srixon hat for free. for 1/4 the price of pro-v's this is my new ball

[Jul 02, 2011]
Paul
Model Reviewed: AD333

I am a 23 handicap senior, and, among my peers, I can still boom the driver. I've been looking more for a ball that I can work, rather than the hardballs I've used for distance. The AD333 has given me the option of working my driver (I use a draw R7 and hit straight). Our weekly course has a number of dogleg rights, and my first round with the two piece AD333 gave me the chance to shape a few shots and pick up some easy pars. On the straight holes the distance was still there, and I hit more decent mid-irons than I can remember. Srixon ball fitting proved to be right in my case.

Tour 3 piece balls, hard distance balls, and anything I could find in the woods.