Srixon Z star x Balls

Z star x

erickson   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 09, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Srixon Z Star Tour Yellow

Best ball I have hit in years. I tried this ball because it was the only tri layer ball in yellow. Yes, it is more expensive that some balls but in my opinion you get your money's worth. I am a notorious low ball hitter, I do get some extra height with this ball. I have a tendency to fade or even slice and this ball seems to correct most of my mis hits. I usually cannot get a lot of spin on chips and pitches, this ball does work for me.

Similar Products Used: I try a lot of golf balls, usually buying a sleeve then a box if I like the ball. I played the Callaway Diablo before the Srixon Z Star Tour, maybe got a little more distance with that ball because it is two piece. Before that Taylor Made Burner and Noodle. I am stuck on the Z Star, can't find anything near it for performance.
OVERALL
wayne1948   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 26, 2010]
Model Reviewed: ZStarx

I would not buy this ball new $50.00 a dozen but have found a Website that sells used at half the price. I have a slow swing speed and at 62 seem to be loosing some distance. I switched over this year from good old Pro V1X to this ball. I find this ball is straight and a little longer off the tee, Good feel around the greens, and putts well. What more can you ask for.

OVERALL