Titleist HP2 Distance Balls

Titleist HP2 Distance Balls

Double cover technology For golfers seeking long tee to green distance with very low spin to minimize hook and slice sidespin along with responsive feel.

[May 18, 2010]
ronald

all i can say about this ball is it gave me great distance and the rest of my game was not bad either i had great touch with this ball best game of year so far with the titleist hp2 distance

i only use titleist all titleist balls are great great feel great distance and soft and not too expensive either other balls i like are nike and callaway

[Aug 15, 2001]
todd
Shoot in the 80s

This ball is way to hard it is expensive and turns yellow just like every other rip off titleist. If you want a softer ball like this one play the strata distance ball.

[Jul 29, 2001]
Peter
Model Reviewed: HP tour

Just an average ball. Didn't like the click/feel on the greens. Good distance and average spin.

None

[May 07, 2001]
J-Man
Shoot in the 80s

This ball is pretty good. I've used the Titleist Tour Balata, Professional, and Prestige and they don't have the durability that I'm looking for. On my approach shots with a short iron I cut right into the cover and you could peel it right off. I did some pretty nasty damage to them too by turning them into Easter eggs off of the tee. But no problem here with this ball. Nice distance off the tee, nice soft feel, durable cover, good short iron play, and it stays round! This ball is just pure joy for me based on the fact that I found something that'll last me a while.

None out there....

[Jun 07, 2000]
Justin Macfarlane
Scratch golfer

This ball is a great ball i have been using this ball for about three years.I have gone out and tried nike,taylor made,callaway,and cobra and none of them were as good the Titleist HP2 Distance.So in conclusion as long as these balls are around i'll be playing them.

I have tried the Nike distance ball and all i have to say about this ball is that it is crap!

[Jun 04, 2000]
Shiv Sharma
Shoot in the 90s
Model Reviewed: hp2 distance

I love this ball because I have great feel and the best distance than any other ball. I can spin the ball really good with these and I get great distance. But the only problem is it they cost too much for a 13 year old golfer but its every thing you would expect from a Titliest.

topflite magna

[Mar 23, 2000]
Matt Greenlee
Shoot in the 70s
Model Reviewed: Titleist HP2 Distance

I am a 14 year old near-scratch golfer and love the "longer" type balls. When these came out I eagerly wanted to try them so I went out and bought a dozen. That first round was amazing! 295 yds off the tee and surprisingly soft around the green. Distance control is great and they aren't "rocks." In all, go buy them if you want 15 yards longer and unmatched accuracy.

I play whatever I can get cheaply but will always go to these when i can scrounge up the cash.

[Feb 12, 2000]
Jutt Henry
Model Reviewed: Titleist HP Tour

These balls are the absolute best. I have been looking for a certain ball that I can rely on for the past 2 years. It has excellent trajectory, a solid feel and goes w/ great distance. I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a ball that they can play with and play confidently.

Titleist seems to produce the best golfing products all around so when I heard of the new balls I had to try them.

I always play Titleist balls. They seem to be the best product so I tried the new ones. The Eclipse balls had a softer feel and less distance to them.

[Dec 17, 2000]
BR
Shoot in the 80s

Who are we kidding!? The one thing 99% of us recreational golfers need is straight ball flight and distance. The HP Distance has a low spin rate for less sidespin and great distance. The fact that this ball has pretty decent soft feel is just a bonus, a nice bonus.

Numerous

[Sep 28, 2000]
Jay
Model Reviewed: Hp2 Distance

This ball is not as long as the longest or as soft as the softest but a very good compromise. I hit it long, straight with good short iron play, it putts well and has an interesting trajectory. It does what it is advertised to do and for that I give it five stars. There are other balls that spin more or are softer or go farther but I thought the mix Titleist serves up in this ball is very pleasing. I would also recommend trying the HP Tour. I actually hit it further and did not have any problems from side spin but then I don't have that problem with any ball (oh, yes I have plenty of other problems). I think this ball would serve most golfers who want some extra distance without sacrificing much feel very well. I know there are a lot of balls out there that claim to do that but this one does it.

Most others