Top-Flite D2 Feel Balls

Cons: -
Price: -   New/Used: -    Year Purchased: -
BEN BONARIGO   Shoots in the 70s [Oct 14, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Top Flite Diva D2plus

Wish they would make the Orange ball available in a dozen pack. Have to buy the Neon and take the orange out. Find the ball more than satisfactory for my game.

tnoonan   Shoots in the 70s [Sep 24, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Top Flite Gamer

Both Gamers spin well enough, for sure, and you can bomb them off the tee. I like the D2s, also. Are these balls as good as ProV-1s? To me, they're close. The old TFXL gets dumped on pretty good in these reviews, have you noticed? But you could bomb the old TFXL just fine. It was long off the tee,as you remember.

Bought at Dick's, both ball types $10/dozen, on sale.

Similar Products Used: Titelists of all sorts, same for Bridgestones, Nikes, etc. I find them and I play them
joe cool   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 20, 2010]
Model Reviewed: D2 FEEL

I likem. But for 4 dollars more.....get
the gamer V2. Look at the reviews for the gamer. Especially the new V2. Unbelievable ball for the money. PROV1
performance for less than half the money.
I've been stuck to these balls for the last six months and I won't switch.

na

Similar Products Used: Most.
samarati   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 10, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Top Flite d2 Straight

Good quality golf ball. Made in the USA. Price $14.99 on sale for box of 15. My usual ball for the past 2 years has been the Titleist Pro V-1. I hit the Top Flite D2 Straight ball a little longer than the Titleist. I get a more piercing trajectory with the Top Flite. It seems easier to drive a slight draw from the tee box with the D2. Putting feel is not as soft as the Pro V-1, but the roll of the D2 on the green is predictable. I like 'em!

I also bought a box of the D2 Distance. Don't like them as much as the Straight. I'd like to try out the D2 Feel model.

Purchase at Golf Mart Shop or Sports Authority chain.

Similar Products Used: My Favorite Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V-1, Titelist Tour Prestige, Nike TP Black, and these Top Flite D2.
drjacko   Shoots in the 90s [Nov 08, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Top Flite D2 Feel

This is a good budget ball that has good compression. (I usually test lake balls over the autumn and winter months and low compression balls go further during the cold). It allowed me to shape my shots and produced a saitisfactory amount of check on chipping.

The low down:
1) driver: not the longest but felt confident of trajectory and shot shape.
2) irons: ditto, short irons good stopping up to 6 iron when I want to fade
3) wedges, pinpoint, can vary spin
4) putter, good feel off putter, less heavier contact "feel"

They were durable and only showed signs of minor scuffing at the end of a nine hole round.

These are under rated but the first top flite type that i would be willing to search for in the bargain bin/ lake ball section. hey, its the winter and the best time to try out some new stuff. If i am gonna do that then I am going to do it cheap.

none used. Lake balls: 4.99 pounds for box of 12, 15 pounds for 4 boxes.

Similar Products Used: 1Wound, Loco, Solo, Noodle, and i rank then in that order
williedla   Shoots in the 90s [Oct 23, 2008]
Model Reviewed: D2 feel (green box)

Love this ball for how much it cost. It feels super soft off the face and the tests/sepcs show that the compression rate is just shy of the ProV1's (the TF gamer is the one of the softest out there). It feels the BEST off of my wedges and like many people say here...you just can't beat a good $1 ball (given the fact that you lose some in the water...and don't lie to yourself)

Similar Products Used: all of the 15-20 dollar per dozen (in this case 15) golf balls
Stud Maximus   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 08, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Top-Flite D2 Feel

I got a few of these balls free and tried them out today. Overall I was pretty impressed. After a bunch of holes it didn't scuff at all and was much more durable than I thought it would be for a soft ball. On a 152 yard par 3 I stuck the green on a fly with only about four feet of movement after impact. Wow, not bad for a $1 golf ball! That double-dimple pattern does work. It flies pretty straight also. I was also able to hit it a long way. I rolled across the green on my drive on a par 4 285 yard hole, so it will get up and go. About the only thing I don't like about this ball, and I expected it from a 2-piece ball, is the compression feel when driving. I have a 100+ swing speed, and it almost feels like it's flattening out when driving. A very soft ball off the tee. A great bargain for the money. The performance for the price is outstanding!

Similar Products Used: Callaway HX Hot Bite. Black Max.
Jim1952   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 24, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Top Flight D2 Feel

While this ball may not perform as well as a Pro V or other premium ball, it is very, very close. It has a soft feel off the irons and for me it checks up extremely well on the greens. Many of the top players at my club who used to play Pro Vs are now using this ball, myself included. For the price it can't be beat.

Similar Products Used: Pro V1, Pro V1x, Pinnacle Exception, Titliest DT So/Lo, Nike One Black and Platinum
Belly   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 01, 2008]
Model Reviewed: top flight D2 feel

Great ball at a great price. Borrowed one off a buddy and stroked a 225 yard hole in one! Played this ball for three consecutive rounds afterwards, Not a proV or HX tour but only $13 for 15.

Try and you will like them.