Wilson BlackJack Balls

BlackJack

• Featuring same barely legal distance
  • Experience high velocity and soft feel on every shot

gregory anderson dudley   Shoots in the 70s [Mar 28, 2008]
Model Reviewed: wilson black jack golf ball

this new black jack is not!!!!!!! as far as the old wilson black jack or the long jack no way !!!!! no way!!!!!!!!!

Charlie Moore   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 16, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Wilson Black Jack

1st time out with this ball, about 6 weeks ago, shot my best score for the course (76). I've been playing this ball ever since and have been 10-20 yards further off the tee on a consistent basis, but it's also very workable when you need a hook or a cut.

Highly recommend!

mick4tfd   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 12, 2005]
Model Reviewed: wilson jack

Excellent ball, shot my best round ever with these! I ususally play Pinnacle Gold or PV1 (if I can get them), but the feel of this ball was extraordinary! Long on distance, great for me around the greens. Im a long hitter, not much of a "ball worker" though, so Im not real sure of spin rates, but I do feel very confident in all my shots when I play these balls. I'm switching to the "Wilson BlackJack" after I exhaust my pinnacles, because the way they play is just great. I call the Jack series "pinhunters" since most of my shots are straight and high. Try them, I think you'll agree! The cost of these balls is nice too, about $13/doz.