Wilson BlackJack Balls

Wilson BlackJack Balls

• Featuring same barely legal distance
  • Experience high velocity and soft feel on every shot

[Mar 28, 2008]
gregory anderson dudley
Model Reviewed: wilson black jack golf ball

this new black jack is not!!!!!!! as far as the old wilson black jack or the long jack no way !!!!! no way!!!!!!!!!

[Dec 16, 2006]
Charlie Moore
Model Reviewed: Wilson Black Jack

1st time out with this ball, about 6 weeks ago, shot my best score for the course (76). I've been playing this ball ever since and have been 10-20 yards further off the tee on a consistent basis, but it's also very workable when you need a hook or a cut.

Highly recommend!

[Jun 12, 2005]
mick4tfd
Model Reviewed: wilson jack

Excellent ball, shot my best round ever with these! I ususally play Pinnacle Gold or PV1 (if I can get them), but the feel of this ball was extraordinary! Long on distance, great for me around the greens. Im a long hitter, not much of a "ball worker" though, so Im not real sure of spin rates, but I do feel very confident in all my shots when I play these balls. I'm switching to the "Wilson BlackJack" after I exhaust my pinnacles, because the way they play is just great. I call the Jack series "pinhunters" since most of my shots are straight and high. Try them, I think you'll agree! The cost of these balls is nice too, about $13/doz.