Wilson Staff Titanium Distance Balls

Wilson Staff Titanium Distance Balls

[Jun 13, 2000]
John
Shoot in the 80s

This ball absolutely rocks! Great control, distance and spin for a very reasonable price.

This ball is very similar to the Pinnacle Titanium, however it sacrifices a little distance for more control and spin.

This ball has the best feel of any ball I've played, which was not a Balata.

Pinnacle Titanium, Titlest Balata

[Apr 27, 2000]
Matt Vesta
Model Reviewed: Wilson staff titanium distance

Im only 15 years old and a freshman in highschool, but I know when I hit a golf ball the way it should feel and this is it. It is a smooth action with beautiful results. I can drive the ball about 250 yards with a different ball, but with a titanium I can drive it 270 yard or so. The ball just hits better.

Top Flite XL-ti

[Mar 10, 2000]
Keenan Colburn
Shoot in the 90s

This is an excellent golf ball. I have found that Distance is typically added at the cost of soft feel and accuracy. But that is not the case with this bal. I would recommend this ball to anyone seeking added distance.

Top-Flite XL 2000 Super Distance, Nike Distance

[Jun 15, 2000]
Joe
Shoot in the 90s

I got a sleeve of these as a gift and played a round with them. While they are very straight and their distance is good, I was not pleased at all with them around the greens (they don't hold at all). Sure they have more control than a Pinnacle, but that isn't saying much. They wouldn't be a bad ball if I could pick them up and substitute a Titleist or Top Flite Aero when I am a 6-iron or less in. The distance gained however is not worth the control you will lose into greens.

[Dec 15, 1998]
Adam Bendfeld
Model Reviewed: Staff Titanium Distance

This ball is the best ball i have ever used. they have a really soft feel on the green and they go really darn far. the average that i can hit these thing's is 280 yards and im only 15. most other balls i can hit 240 or 250 yards

[Mar 23, 1999]
travis

ball was great

[Mar 16, 1999]
Mike
Model Reviewed: 100 Compression

Good value !! A typical hard 2-piece ball but it just goes and goes !!

Top-Flite Aero/Strata, Titleist DT 100

[Nov 30, 1999]
Ed
Shoot in the 90s

My son gave me a sleeve of these last spring. Now, I play no other ball! I'm hitting 20-30 yards longer.I was in 80s most of the fall.

[Dec 29, 1998]
Dave
Model Reviewed: Ti Distance 90

Typical hard 2-piece distance ball, but it actually does seem longer, and value is not too bad.

Too many to list