Wilson TC2 Tour Balls

Wilson TC2 Tour Balls

The Wilson TC2 Tour golf ball features the exclusive Truncated Cone - IMPL dimple pattern. This pattern, combined with a high-energy core, produces maximum velocity, distance off the tee, and control into the green.

[Sep 26, 2013]
Dr. Mambo
Model Reviewed: Wilson TC2 Tour

I am no expert so please take my review with a grain of salt. It is purely experience based. I loved this ball. Great feel off the driver. Went almost as straight as the specialized "strraight" balls. Didn't lose a single one after 18 holes. And considering my average that is saying something. Chips well, putts great. Amazing feel off all irons. Dropped and stopped multiple times with a 9. If it drove straighter I would rate it a 5. This is quickly becoming my favorite ball. Very forgiving to my slower swing speed (90 - 95). As my game improves I am sure my opinion of this ball will as well. I just wish they were still in production.

never used it.