Adidas Tour Traxion Shoes

Adidas Tour Traxion Shoes

[Aug 06, 2010]
Brendle
Model Reviewed: all the models

From the feel of the shoe it looks
perfectly flawless. But it does not slip off easily on the heel. Most golfers
tend to stand on one foot after the ball
has left for the greens, so it should offer more cushioning on the heels. but
it does not ! and it should ! thats why
the knees on one foot suffer the most!

please find me a good shoe

[Aug 24, 2009]
pudgev1
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: addidis shoes

theseshoes would be better suited o your hands that way they might do a better job cause there really crsp didilee dee potatoes iam an irishman

they flewthem from some strange planet that sucked arse, wait what was the question, the survice was crap a three legged donkey on paracetimol and oestrogen wouldbe better lard arse

a turtle fused wit armodlillo shells, gosh totally playboy at the half way house

[Jan 05, 2008]
John
Model Reviewed: Tour Traxion

These are GREAT shoes. I considered Tour 360's but actually felt these were more comfortable. I picked these up for £30 ($60) and am over the moon. They look great, feel great and perform well.

Not used

Similar Adidas and Footjoy (£30 - £55).
Would purchase Adidas EVERY time over Footjoy now.

[Sep 11, 2007]
Kellfire
Model Reviewed: Adidas Traxion

I picked up a pair of these for £30 (around $50-$60) and have been very happy with their performance so far. They are comfortable, wear well and look equally stylish compared to other more expensive models. They did allow some water in when playing in a very damp course, but that is to be expected at this price and I will be investing in another pair for wet days. If you play in a dry area, these are for you if you're on a budget.

[Dec 08, 2003]
g4golf
Model Reviewed: Triaxon

I must say that it took some time to break in the the back heel of my pair. However, after that, I'm a happy camper. They are light, stylish, and comfortable. Dry they are, but I don't play these in the wet. I have another pair of Adidas that I play in the wet, no problems what so ever.

Never had to experienced them...=)

None other so far.

[Dec 08, 2003]
NYYankees
Model Reviewed: Adidas Tour Traxion

Bought these 2 months ago and have played 9 rounds...I did have heal problems for the first 3 rounds played, But after that, I would say that these are the most comfortable shoes that I've owned.. I also have not lost 1 spike since I've owned them and I walk every round I play... I also play every Sunday morning so it always wet for the first 7 holes and my feet have not been gotten wet once..even when I played in some rain over the weekend. Just want to say that these shoes are great and I will buy another pair when these wear out....

no problems to report

[Sep 30, 2003]
damnning

I've had these shoes about three months and played about 10 rounds in the rain or wet conditions and the last time I played in the morning with the dew my feet got soaked! The sole separated from the shoe at the right toe, and the laces broke after about 15 rounds. I play some golf and walk alot and never had a shoe with so many problems. Seem very cheap. Not much traction when walking up hills in the middle of the foot.

Are giving me my money back, but say that shoes are like tires. The amount you get back decreases with time. Bull!! Waterproof should be waterproof!

I'm buying footjoys!

[Sep 08, 2003]
tequesta76
Model Reviewed: Adidas Tour Traxion

Being a novice to the game, decided to get a pair of 'tour traxions' after reading the reviews. They are very comfortable shoes right out of the box, with my only gripe being the heel giving some grief (should wear in after another round). Being light weight, with a strong tread pattern, they are a excellent shoe to walk in. Was considering a pair of Nikes, but the reviews have guided me to the right choice. Picked them up off ebay with 'rockbottomgolf' who got the shoes to me in Melbourne within 5 days of the close of auction.

Not needed yet

Oakley Chain Saws...

[Aug 13, 2003]
Elray Randolph
Model Reviewed: Adidas Tour Traxion

Absolutely love this shoe. I have a pair in all white. I get complements all the time about the style and look of the shoe. I have owned them for over two years and they are still perfect (I rotate them with three other pairs of FJ shoes) I walked out of a pair of FJ during a tournament and knew immediately that I would be replacing them with another pair of Adidas in black and white. Just got them today (8/13/03) for 70 bucks at GS. Wow...80 here I come.

No concerns

Footjoy 2 pair @($45 each) and Reebok($70). It seems that you have to pay around $70 to get a good pair of shoes

[May 06, 2003]
Frank Roncevic
Model Reviewed: tour traxion(black)

I am not surprised that almost all the reviews are unanimous in their praise for this shoe. I absolutely agree. I was looking for a second pair of leather golf shoes, which I could wear with long pants. I bought a pair of size 12, black Traxions which were somewhat tight(I have a high instep)but the guy in the store convinced me that the leather upper was very soft so the shoes would stretch and mould to my foot within 1 round. He wasn't wrong. It took over three rounds for my Footjoys to become comfortable. The only concern I had was that because of the stiff heel I almost blistered the back of my heels but I fixed this problem after I 'softened' the heel of the shoe by gently tapping the leather with a hammer. Like many other reviewers I found that after the first round I had lost over half the spikes which I replaced with soft spikes. The shoes are so comfortable that I don't take them off until I come home after a game. And yes, they are waterproof. The Traxions remind me of the adidas soccer shoes I wore for almost twenty years. I would not hesitate in buying a second pair.

Footjoys