Adidas Z TRAXION® Shoes

Adidas Z TRAXION® Shoes

With adidas Z TRAXION, integrated z-shaped lugs combine lateral and linear grip for comfort, stability and superior traction.
This also maximizes surface area in contact with the ground to provide better pressure distribution and eliminate hot spots.
And the unique TRAXION® stud design is constructed to be the most green-friendly outsole in golf.

[Feb 21, 2008]
Rick C
Model Reviewed: Adidas Z TRAXION®

though a good looking shoe and initial fitting is nice over the breaking-in period i began to suffer because the toe crease collapsed and pinched my toes. that was the end of that pair of shoes.

[Mar 19, 2005]
Dazza
Model Reviewed: Adidas Z-Traxion Size 10

I'd say these are the best set of shoes I've owned in 20 years of playing golf. I was a confirmed, dyed-in-the-wool Footjoy man until my old footie injury started to rear its ugly head again (Achilles tendons) which sent me shopping for softer backed shoes... these are just awesome. Very comfortable, superbly stable and lots of traction from the weird designed sole. Seem 100% waterproof and after 18 holes my feet were as warm and dry as they were when I started the round in the morning.

No Experience

Footjoy DryJoys, Footjoy Softjoys

[Oct 11, 2004]
antodoyle
Model Reviewed: Z Traxion

I had a pair of Z Traxions for 3 months before both inside heals wore away (approx 20 rounds of golf). I had the following problems; Hot sweaty feet, on very warm days. Wettish feet on wet days. Grips get clogged very easily, leaving poor grips. These are really good looking shoes, but do not suit the golf course.

Not great. The shoes were replaced, but I had to pay 20 euro as they said the shoe was not the correct fit, even though they were fitted by the shop assistant.

Echo, Nike, Footjoy

[Jul 18, 2003]
baileyl
Model Reviewed: Adidas Z Traxion Tour

The best golf shoes I have ever owned. Comfortable out of the box from day 1. Traction is excellent with Black Widow spikes.

Not needed

Reebok

[Nov 13, 2002]
Shanky La Rue
Model Reviewed: z traxion

Very Comfortable (Wide Model), 1 piece in-sole, so there is no seam like the Nikes. Reg price 179 Canadian, But on sale for 90...Cant really beat buying Equipment in the off season. 2 year waterproof warranty to boot. 5 stars because I saved 100$ (90 CDN = 55 US)

Nike Air Accel, returned after 2 rounds due to the stitching in the insole. by the 12th it was unbearable!!

[Jul 02, 2002]
My Adidas 2002
Model Reviewed: Adidas Z Traxion

I'm a hard-core B-boy and I need to keep it rizzeal on the course. These are the only shoes that are old school enough for a wanna-be Beastie Boy like me. I wish they'd make shell toes though.

[Apr 29, 2002]
joef118
Model Reviewed: Z Traxion

The best shoes out there! I never knew wearing comfortable shoes and walking the course can make a difference on your golf game. I had Nike shoes and they would tighten up on me after walking just 9 holes. The Z Traxions are so comfortable that I once walked 18 holes in the morning, then walked 9 holes during twilight. Would you believe that I felt like walking 9 more? Had the shoes for 6 months now and they still feel great and no leaks. I''d recomend these shoes to anyone. Its worth the price but I was able to get them at a discount price.

Never needed it.

Etonic, Nike

[Mar 13, 2002]
bcmind
Model Reviewed: Z Traxion

The shoes looks great, but felt good only. I wouldn''''t say it feels great because my feet gets kinda hot/warm/wet when standing 2 hrs in the practice range with them. Maybe wearing thinner socks would help.

FootJoy

[Jan 25, 2002]
Ed Robinson
Model Reviewed: Z Traxion Heritage

One word description: WOW! Never in my life would you have ever convinced me that I would actually be caught wearing a golf shoe made by adidas. I have always worn Footjoy Classics and, most recently, Footjoy Classic Dry Premiere''s. When I ride in the cart, I will continue to wear those styles because it is the "expected" level at my country club. Recently, however, I''ve started walking for exercise instead of taking the cart. The Classics are great if you''re walking as long as you have a caddy to carry your bag. However, to carry the bag and walk in the Classics is sheer h*ell. I visited a local shop and tried several shoes more suitable for walking. After trying all of the Footjoy, Nike, Dexter, and Bite models, the salesman suggested I try the adidas Z Traxion Heritage. From the minute I put the shoes on, it was like I was walking on air. Never have I tried on a shoe that was more comfortable. They were light, cushiony, and felt so "broken in" that I could have sworn I had them for years. Therefore, I decided to buy them, even though I was somewhat embarassed at the thought of any of my buddies at the club seeing me with adidas on my shoes instead of my Classics. After my first 5 rounds of walking, the only thing I''m embarassed about now is the fact that I waited this long to buy a pair of this shoes! Incredible! These things are so d*amn comfortable, I wear them straight from the course to the supermarket or anywhere else. These things are more comfortable than any shoes I own. My hat is off to adidas. This is, by far, the most comfortable pair of shoes I''ve ever worn. Tomorrow, I''m going back to Wally''s and by the black saddle and the white/black saddle too. I would easily pay the $250 I spend for Classic Dry Premiere''s on these. To think I got them for only $120 is mind-boggling.

No experience with customer service of adidasgolf yet.

Footjoy Classics Footjoy Classics Dry Premiere (tested all the other Footjoys, Nike, Dexter, Etonic, and Bite models)

[Oct 30, 2001]
gaffo
Model Reviewed: z tarxion

Strength:

None

Weakness:

None

absolutely superb golf shoe.very very comfortable. i bought these because i have a problem with shin splints and after a round of golf my shins sometimes hurt and swell. but these shoes help alot as they have a torsion system in the sole and this helps repetative strain injuries and i am now playing rounds of golf with a lot less pain and swelling. they are a lot more comfortable than my footjoy fit dogs and from the first time i wore them they felt and looked good. i cant recomened these shoes enough . very comfortable. very good grip and my feet are always dry and feel great when i take the shoes off excellent product.

footjoys. nike(oh the blissters). etonic 2000. stylo