Bite Shoes Stanko Shoes

Stanko

Shawn Dooley   Shoot in the 70s [Mar 06, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Stanko

If any of you have doubts about the quality of Bite shoes, fear not. They are the most comfortable, quality built shoe that I've tried. The Stanko model, as stated, is like a good hiking shoe. For walkers who play multiple rounds in a day, it's the only way to go. Unless of course you're wearing the Bite sandal.

Similar Products Used: Foot joy, Dexter, Etonic, Addidas, Ashworth
Chuck Ruth   Shoot in the 80s [May 22, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Stanko

I bought these shoes based on a review I saw on the Internet. Great shoes. They feel like a good pair of hiking shoes, only more comfortable. They break in very quickly and are dry.

Similar Products Used: I owned a pair of Nike's that blew out on me after about 18 monts.
Cris Lafferty   Shoot in the 90s [Mar 28, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Bite Stanko

I had been unable to find a golf shoe for someone who walks every 18.

Every shoe I tried had poor support as if you never walked 6,000 yards. I live in Washington state where it rains A LOT and courses are muddy 6 months out of the year.

These shoes are wide, made like heavy duty walking shoes (Red Wing comes to mind) and very, very comfortable. Also, quite water-proof.

I did have to put two insert pads on the heals because the factory stitching was coarse and chafed.

Soft spikes seem all alike in grip; I feel these shoes provide great comfort. If you need a pretty shoe go somewhere else. They are ugly but comfortable.

Enjoy!